Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AMC One's Journey to Up And Above

Creator: TheAwesomeOne11 August 17, 2013 9:10pm
TheAwesomeOne11
<Member>
TheAwesomeOne11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 9:10pm | Report
Hi People,

My IGN is AMC One. I have been playing since late September last year. It took up to 5 months to get up to lvl 30 and was scared to play ranked. Eventually, I became confident enough to play ranked and went a decent 6/4 for my placements. I was placed in Silver V and I have been there since. I will post my end game screens here and show how much I can improve and climb the ladder

The Champs I play:

Top: Jayce Lee Sin Nasus
Jungle: I don't jungle, but Nunu & Willump Fiddlesticks
Mid: Zed Katarina Twisted Fate
ADC: Twitch Ezreal Miss Fortune
Support: Sona Lulu Taric
TheAwesomeOne11
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 9:16pm | Report

So this game, I was Twisted Fate. I got first blood on Lux after she took a turret shot trying to harass me. I knew I was in control and so i repeatedly ganked top to go help Tryndamere become a farmed beast. During that time, the enemy Vayne got fed. We focused her in teamfights while Tryndamere split pushed. We turned the pressure on and eventually won.

Good things: Got advantage and made use of it, good calls
Bad things: Took some baits, Didn't positioned correctly
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 9:22pm | Report
Good luck!
A tip for climbing: always look to improve yourself! don't get too frustrated at others! Yu'll improve a lot from taht
TheAwesomeOne11
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 1:16pm | Report

I played Twisted Fate after meeting these people in a ranked game which i didn't screen(s***bag AMC). We all added each other and played a ranked 5v5 game, in which we crushed. The Hecarim wasn't in the skype call with us, but it didn't make a difference. I repeatedly ganked top and bot until I couldn't anymore because they were so scared of me(really?)

Good: Didn't die to Mr.Snowball Kha'Zix, good calls
Bad: Made some bad ults which lead to a lost teamfight
TheAwesomeOne11
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 10:32pm | Report

So I tried Kennen because we had no cc and it worked perfectly. I rushed Zhonya's Hourglass while Draven dominated bot and Aatrox dominated top. Aatrox shoved top all the way to the Inhibitor tower by 20 mins in, so I decided to camp top to help Tryndamere. They had won many skirmishes until the point where they taken baron. I made a good call to let all inner turrets go down and go defend inhib turrets. We waited out baron then won a teamfight. They sneaked a baron(I blame Soraka) and then we scored an ace for 2(they got caught out real hard). After all of that, I always flashed,ulted, Zhonya's Hourglass(finally learned not to be a girl about initiating) and eventually win the game.

Good: Rushed Zhonya's Hourglass and camped top, stop Katarina from snowballing
Bad: A derp where I get caught out, and use Zhonya's Hourglass before ult(lol).
TheAwesomeOne11
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2013 10:34pm | Report
I used the word Zhonya's Hourglass a lot..lol
TheAwesomeOne11
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 8:59am | Report

I lost a game on monday but I forgot to take a pic of it :(. Either way I played Kennen again except in the top lane vs Udyr. I just repeatedly poked him from ranged until he was easy enough to kill with ult. Meanwhile, Vi camped mid to stop snowballing Akali and bot wrecked bot pretty hard.

Good: Ranged beats Udyr, we were messing around at 1 point, so I told them to stahp and go mid.
Bad: Sometimes went in without Slicing Maelstrom, died quickly.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide