Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Competition 22nd December 2012

Creator: Jay1459 November 3, 2012 4:37pm
Do you have a Team you would like to participate with
Jay1459
<Member>
Jay1459's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2012 4:37pm | Report
So I would like to Create a tournament for League of Legends (EU West)on the 22nd of December 2012, I have 2 ways of doing this.

1: if I get 8 teams of 3v3 or 5v5 I can submit an application to League of legends and can ask them to cover a prize, and/or I provide a prize of RP/cash to the winning team if the individual teams cover the cost, I.e. you pay to enter and the winning team gets the pot of RP or Money

p.s. There must be 8 participating teams, meaning I will not submit unless at least 15 teams join.

2: similar to the first solution You pay to enter and Prizes are not provided by League of legends, alternatively it can be free to enter but their would be no prizes.

so post your thoughts on this, I have until the 20th of this month to submit a competition request.

so if you'd like to participate post your team name, all members usernames and I will keep you updated with all developments as they unfold.

I will update this thread as more information becomes available to me.

My twitter for lol - Jay1459_Lol

My Twitch Livestream - twitch.tv/Jay1459

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide