Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Embracing's Ranked Journey (Chinese Server)

Creator: Embracing March 26, 2012 7:27am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 24 41
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 7:27am | Report
This is my ranked thread for CN, specifically 祖安. (There are a lot of servers just for CN due to population) No reason for me to play on NA with 137~400 ping and spikes if I can play on 12 ping on CN.

Dream Goal: Challenger
Current Goal: NONE
Current League: Diamond II

My Preferred Bans
Kassadin, Shyvana, Dr. Mundo, Lee Sin, Yasuo,

Current Roster
Top: Dr. Mundo, Shyvana
Jungle: Lee Sin
Mid: Nidalee, Orianna, Ahri
ADC: Vayne, Ezreal, Jinx
Support: Blitzcrank, Leona
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 7:32am | Report
Game One
I don't know what to say. I lost two normals before this, and when I try for ranked, it just seems 9000x easier than normals.
No one followed the meta. They had a disconnect at level one, and we invaded to grab first blood and blue from Amumu. I proceeded to go back top lane with a Tristana. Zoned out Master Yi completely. Ahri reconnects sometime later and I just roam when I'm able to, and farm top when minions are pushed to our turret. They kept grouping mid for some ******ed reason, and I just baited initiations or initiated fights and we just snowballed and won.
Sad two deaths. One from a ******ed heal bait that I could've noticed.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 8:22am | Report
Someone's gone on a rampage and slaughtered your in-game letters and symbols with a katana. CPR!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 4:09pm | Report
Game Two
Man I'm kinda sad about this one.
I was second pick. They banned my Riven so I played Renek. We get a Warwick jungle and instalock tryndamere. I tell last pick to pick a ranged AD as we had absolutely no range at all (First pick was Fizz). He picks Blitzcrank and said we "needed a tank". I try to explain to him that we didn't and we needed damage. He doesn't listen, proceeds to locking Blitz. Games goes in, I'm 1v2 against Lux and Yorick. from 3~6 I call Fizz over to gank for kills, and we got him 5/1. Warwick came top once and I told him to stay bot because bot (Tryn Blitz) was getting zoned out (no range). Graves gets fed and they start grouping. Blitz keeps missing grabs or grabbing in Yorick. No one can initiate on our team because we can't win teamfights at all with a 27 cs Glacial Shroud + Swiftness boots blitzcrank. We proceed to losing even though we've gotten Graves down a couple of times (he got caught).

I wasn't in a good status to carry bad players; I shouldn't have played.

Forgot to take a pic >.<

Note to self: Only play when fully ready to carry bad players.
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 7:59pm | Report
I've heard that China and Korea are even more derpy than NA at ALL levels of play. This shouldn't be too difficult for you when 2k elo Chinese players typically play like 1400s on NA.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 12:52am | Report
Well that's not necessarily ALL true. I personally don't even watch high elo Chinese so I wouldn't know, but I'll tell you if I get there.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 1:09am | Report
i heard kim jung-il has the highest elo on Chinese servers
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 1:32am | Report
Game Three
Dem Rivens. *** stole my penta :c

Started off expecting 1v2, I get a solotop against Shyvana (Master Yi decided to jungle with no smite). I grab first blood of her when she decided to stay in lane (Flash + E + W). Won lane after that. Master Yi underestimated Riven's capabilities and fed kills to me. Snowballed off of top lane. I just kept camping at top. There was one hilarious moment, where after I killed Shyvana, Master Yi teleported top. I killed him as well. Then GP teleported, and I killed him, and while I was killing GP galio came in and I was low. That was making me laugh quite a bit. Later on in game I camped their top jungle and lane. My teammates kept them busy at mid, so Morgana (Pretty much only possible threat) Got 3 deaths from ******ation. First one was an accidental fail ult (FORGOT I HAD SMARTCAST ON), second one was over aggression (Killed a 1hp shyvana at her turret by burning Q and E), and the third was just dumb (1v1'ed a Master Yi w/o BT yet and I forgot to hit Q thrice, or I woulda killed him). Later on we just push, baron, and push. We "teamfight" at the end and I got a triple but this Ezreal stole my Quadra and Penta. D: Woulda been second Penta with Riven. T.T
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 3:27am | Report
hohoho...I SEE MYSELF~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 3:47am | Report
how did you get access to it?
you have to have a inhabitant-id or sth right?

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 24 41

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide