Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Janitsu's Rankeds

Creator: Janitsu July 24, 2013 12:50pm
88 posts - page 3 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:30pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

0/10 would play again
or
10/10 would not play again
otherwise you're saying it completely the other way around

Your logic seems strange to me :P
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:37pm | Report
Its more like, 10/10 (people) would not play again. I think that is the way it works. If I'm mistaken, just ignore everything :p
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:38pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Its more like, 10/10 (people) would not play again. I think that is the way it works. If I'm mistaken, just ignore everything :p

I saw nothing
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:40pm | Report
Nice to see that people still care about grammar lol :D
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:43pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

I lol'd. "She let him grab me"? What do you expect her to do, hack your computer and issue a move command so you'd dodge it? :P

Have you ever played support before? You're supposed to flash in front of the grab, throw down a pink and then exhaust their Teemo while you run back to your spot
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2013 1:10pm | Report

I was playing AD bruiser Teemo top and I won enemy's Aatrox with one turret, almost 75 farm and 3 kills. Then enemy's Amumu started to gank top and my jungler did nothing. Our jungler was powerjungling and didn't gank at all. Enemy's Amumu used his first and second ult at top to get kills for Aatrox.

We were still winning at this point but then the throws. Our Vayne went to check brushes all the time and died 3 times in-a-row. Then she blamed us for not following her. Our Nami was crying about Teemo top and how I fed Aatrox ( Aatrox's stats at this point: 2/5).

Our jungler blamed the team for not following him into 3 v 5 fights or so.

Can't carry this team.

I could've probably done better by telling my team that they should push when there is 2-3 enemies at top. They were farming when enemies ganked top and they continued it.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 9:03am | Report

I was playing Caitlyn as ADC and I had Leona support.

Early game was pretty much like lost. I was 1/1/1 and Leona 0/3/1. Leona started flaming at this point and she was the one who reported everyone on our team. Didn't deserve this victory imo.

Our Trundle carried us to late game where we started to take objectives. We got all of their turrets and 2 dragons in the mid game and late game we got their inhibitors all the time. Only thing that was stopping us from ending was Nasus.

We won the last teamfight because they had their carries in the frontline and I was able to just kill them without taking any damage. Then Nasus was coming after me but Caitlyn's Yordle Snap Trap and 90 Caliber Net OP.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2013 3:19pm | Report

I was playing Lulu support and my ADC was Graves

We were against Vayne and Shen at bot and they killed our Graves who pushed and didn't go back when we saw Fiddlesticks even though I pinged. Then he started blaming me for not helping him. I was usually back or warding while he went 1 v 1 with Vayne.

Mid game we started getting ganks from Sejuani and Zed and at this point Graves was so mad that he actually reported me after the game. Sejuani and Zac also got enemy's top turret when Sejuani ganked for the first time.

Our Graves got carried so hard. He should teach me how to get carried.

Oh, and zerogame GG.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2013 12:28am | Report

I was playing support Lulu and my ADC was Draven.

Early game was so bad. Evelynn towerdived enemy's bot and gave them first blood. Soon after Draven died because he didn't dodge any of Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab.

Mid game the game was already lost. Our Draven was outfarmed, didn't have any kills and our top and mid were both pretty fed after all.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2013 2:16am | Report
For the support games, I'd communicate with junglers about getting Aegis.
I see locket's picked up by support, but lack of Aegis from top/support/jungle bothers me.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide