Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New Journey up to Gold

Creator: avatarius October 28, 2014 1:16pm
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2014 1:16pm | Report
This is my first post documenting my journey through the elo sections. I am currently a midrange silver player and my next goal will be gold level. I plan to post screenshots and use this process to help me get better.
My website is at: www.leagueofwhatshappeningnow.com/
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28883805
I need a lot of feedback on my playstyle and projects I am working on for the website, especially if you are ranked higher than me. I don't care if you post on this thread or on my website, either way is fine. Thanks for your advice!
Although I won this one, I consider this a personal loss since I lost my lane and did not contribute a major part to the win.
Easy game.
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2014 3:27pm | Report

Basically gnar got incredibly fed, top stopped trying to lane so I went top and waited under tower, and gnar insta killed me before he even took a tower hit, GG.

This was a tough game to lane against trist and malph - Do you try to focus trist? She has so much ecsaping and then she just kites you as leona. They had 2 dc's, GG.

This was a ridiculous game, my support hated me and thought I was bad. 13 deaths Ali, makes my lane hard? Kept pushing out way too far overextending, but then blaming me cuz I get focused. Then of course all other lanes lost also. Frustrating.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide