Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official LCS NA Summer Split 2014 Discussion...

Creator: Jebus McAzn January 9, 2014 11:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2014 10:10am | Report

i only got to watch one curse game. i wasn't overly impressed with his play. he seems very indecisive. but that could just be a symptom of lacking experience in the pro setting.

Hes been in completive scene for long time its just he was banned by riot for one year for his persistent toxic behaviour in games.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2014 10:31am | Report
^ nice.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2014 4:34am | Report
Note: I'm still new to the pro partof the game. Only took a minor interest at the end of S3 worlds, semi-serious interest since S4 qualifiers. So all opinions following are based on very limited data/knowledge.

Ahruu wrote:

Aphromoo, god of bluebluff stealers

Once managed to steal a blue buff with a blind Janna whirlwind. Was epic.

I lolled. Hard. When Dig took the game from C9.

Was expecting more from EG due to their peformance in the qualifiers, especially Krepo made a few mistakes he shouldn't have. Or at least I've seen him do better on his stream.

TSM's new mid looks like one very agressive player. Only really watched one of his games, with LeBlanc, but dang, if he wants you dead, you gonna be dead.

I'm enjoying some of the rather unconventional picks and bans. Forcing a Pantheon ban? That was unexpected. The Karthus plays? Looks like 'Press R to win' might be back.
Gragas jungle, that's one I'm really keen on trying. It looks like so much fun.

Anyone know if (and where) one can check out the runes and masteries used during these games?
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2014 10:32am | Report
TSMs new mid was one of the strongest mids in EU LCS last year, so yeah!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2014 12:27pm | Report
While he was one of strongest mid's in EU LCS last year he also was and is also one of strongest mid's in the world. Not quite top 3 or even top 5, but 10 he's there.

I think like every single pro who has commented on him said he will be best mid laner NA no question when he came TSM and that seems to be the case.

For example nov 18th 2013
"Thoughts on Mandatorycloud? Do you feel he is the best mid laner in NA?

Alex Ich: Not with Bjergsen been there. I think he is mechanically good , though he lacks experience and his or rather his team transition into mid-late game is not that good. He needs to improve on that part of game."

Wonder when will we see that Alistar mid Bjergsen talked about.. ^^
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 10:24am | Report
Alistar mid? haven't seen that since Shushei glory days!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2014 6:50pm | Report
Whats your thoughts on this guys?

Bjergsen Fined $2k Luckly hes not suspended.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1vzrod/bjergsen_fined_2k/?sort=new
Alan LaFleur
<Content Team>
Alan LaFleur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2014 6:53pm | Report
While he did something wrong...NiP not agreeing to the transfer unless he found a new mid laner is terribly unprofessional of a top tier organization.
Napoleon D
<Member>
Napoleon D's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2014 6:58pm | Report
2K is pocket change for bjergsen but the better question is why is he the one who should find a replacement for NIP's mid lane position and why NIP isn't the one's doing it?
i need to delete this account
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2014 7:02pm | Report
No idea but he did agree to it.

Im more wondering does it seem kinda low? I would expect at least 10,000 or a suspension of some kinda people on twitter like krepo.

Should been more riot already showing weakness i mean you need more than that to stop people from breaking rules not even a tap on wrist.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide