Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

pepsi's Ranked Journey

Creator: pepsiM4A1 December 19, 2012 12:19pm
1 2 3
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 8:21am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1142
ELO AFTER GAME:1125
Result:Defeat
My team:

Katarina (top lane)
Yorick (me - mid lane)
Lee Sin (jungle)
Kog'Maw (ad carry)
Blitzcrank (support)

Enemy team:

Olaf (top lane)
Malzahar (mid lane)
Xin Zhao (jungle)
Sivir (ad carry)
Lux (support)(actually not that much of a support)

Well, I killed Malzahar and then a three man gank mid and my tower was destroyed and bot lane started doing poorly. This is what happened. Then we got dominated for ages and my team didn't want to surrend and Kog'Maw sold his boots... this is lame.
We did a comeback but still tough we lost horribly against them. NOw I am analysing my gameplay to see where I have mistaken.
Check out my Aatrox guide!
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 8:38am | Report
I find Talon really good throughout the game but if you don't have another damage dealer in your team, you may lose.
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 11:30am | Report

ELO BEFORE GAME:1129
ELO AFTER GAME:1145
Result:Victory
My team:

Wukong (top lane)
Talon (me - mid lane)
Lee Sin (jungle)
Ashe (ad carry)
Cho'Gath (support)

Enemy team:

Jayce (top lane)
Veigar (mid lane)
Hecarim (jungle)
Miss Fortune (ad carry)
Alistar (support)

Invade, I pick up first blood and then I go to lane. There I do a mistake and die to Veigar. Later on, Ashe and Cho'Gath were destroying bot lane, Ashe and him were both 4-0. Wukong was feeding Jayce and Lee Sin reported me("troll pick"). He went afk till I picked up a kill on Veigar. I started roaming. Bot lane didn't need help so I shut down Jayce but then on, Veigar and Hecarim caught me in the jungle, killing me.
In mid game, I was able to one shot everybody in their team. Veigar said that I dealt 1000 damage with my ultimate, which was pretty impressive for him but something usual for me( I play this dark guy a lot). We finished the game in mid game since we didn't want to lose time.

Oh man, it has been some time. I am cursed, whenever I go for a game to reach silver(1150 ELO), I lose that game. Happened so many times, I guess I will post the list of the games I played before this one but without details, just say either win or not and I started again playing Diana carrying two games but still I am able to lose the games that if I win, I get to silver...
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 9:18am | Report

ELO BEFORE GAME:1145
ELO AFTER GAME:1165
Result:Victory
My team:

Garen (top lane)
Talon (me - mid lane)
Rammus (jungle)
Draven (ad carry)
Taric (support)

Enemy team:

Yorick (top lane)
Morgana (mid lane)
Kha'Zix (jungle)
Miss Fortune (ad carry)
Warwick (support)

It was a hard game but after I got to silver, I started screaming and typing really weird things. We picked up firstblood after I pushed my lane and ganked Yorick then our bot lane died, both of them. Later on, I killed Morgana but she stunned me with her ultimate and I died too since I dived her.
In mid game, Taric was coming to take my kills. I got only one kill in 10 mins, when Taric was dead but Garen was getting fed and we were winning our teamfights( Garen was the only person who actually had a brain).
By late game they did a turnaround acing us two times but didn't know what to do after they aced us so we picked up baron, and then killed them. In the last teamfight Yorick was missing(still tough I don't think something would change), we won and destroyed their nexus.

I AM SILVERR!!!
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!
Now, I was a really bad player some months ago but now I try to learn everything and I won't play for some time since I got bored of LoL but I will start playing again when I will fell that something misses in my life :).
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide