Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

pepsi's Ranked Journey

Creator: pepsiM4A1 December 19, 2012 12:19pm
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 5:16am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1061
ELO AFTER GAME:1044
Result:Defeat
My team:

Yorick (me - top lane)
Katarina (mid lane)
Cho'Gath (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Leona (support)

Enemy team:

Zed (top lane)
Diana (mid lane)
Kha'Zix (jungle)
Miss Fortune (ad carry)
Blitzcrank(support)

Well, I got firstblooded after a gank but I managed to kill Kha'zix before dying. Our bot lane was doing poorly, not farming and dying a lot to Miss Fortune. Katarina had a hard time against Diana. Diana was pushing the lane and she was roaming so I got ganked 3 times and died but still, I baited them to my team.
Since all of us did poorly our mid and late game was really bad.

So me, looking at the replay to see where I have mistaken, I saw I was pushing and I had no wards thus giving the enemy easy kills and I saw I don't give too much attention to ward placement. This really helps you improve yourself.
Check out my Aatrox guide!
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 5:25am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1044
ELO AFTER GAME:1059
Result:Victory
My team:

Yorick (top lane)
Master Yi (mid lane)
Lee Sin (me - jungle)
Varus (ad carry)
Galio (support)

Enemy team:

Sion (top lane)
Kennen (mid lane)
Rammus (jungle)
Ashe (ad carry)
Leona (support)

My teammates had some problems in the champ select but didn't show it in the game. Well, we invaded but Yorick and Master Yi who proposed us to invade don't know how to properly invade. We hit them, they hit us and I was like "You are low, they too but they are near their base, recall" but since we are at such low ELO, Sion sticked around giving Yorick firstblood and giving me a nice blue buff. When he was going to his lane, Varus used his rambo technique on Kennen giving Master Yi and Galio an assist at the price of his own life. I had no opportunities to gank since everybody pushed and I was a too small level to dive so I counterjungled. Rammus warded my blue buff and saw me recall and full of anger tried to kill me but as you know, Lee Sin is an excelent duelist in early levels so I killed him picking up his red buff. The match continued with Varus killing Ashe and Ashe killing Varus and Yorick dominating Sion.
In mid game, I was a fed boy(6-1) so I could gank people and pick up some kills, some assists and some towers. I had a team full of idiots so I knew I must get really fed and carry, else no matter what, we lose. I carried my team troughout the mid and late game by killing Kennen and Ashe since Rammus was shut down by me and Sion was shut down by Yorick in early game. We crushed their team completely.

I payed more attention to wards and I watched the minimap giving me a lot of chances to get some kills or even steal something. I prefer learning from my mistakes instead of crying cause I do mistakes.
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 9:02am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1059
ELO AFTER GAME:1073
My team:

Yorick (me - top lane)
Katarina (mid lane)
Olaf (jungle)
Sivir (ad carry)
Taric (support)

Enemy team:

Wukong (top lane)
Veigar (mid lane)
Shaco (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Alistar (support)

This game was a really easy game. Well, I dominated Wukong but he firstblooded me since I Ignited his clone. In the sixth minute, Katarina and Olaf went to gank bot lane where Veigar and Shaco were. Katarina picked up a triple kill and Olaf picked up a kill and at that moment, I dived Wukong and we got an ace. At that moment Shaco rage quitted, so did Veigar so there is not much to say.
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 9:10am | Report
ELO BEFORE GAME:1073
ELO AFTER GAME:1092
My team:

Vi (top lane)
Cassiopeia (mid lane)
Dr. Mundo (jungle)
Kog'Maw (ad carry)
Taric (me - support)

Enemy team:

pantheon (top lane)
Teemo (mid lane)
Fiddlesticks (jungle)
Tristana (ad carry)
Volibear (support)

I have some trouble with the electricity. Sometimes everything shuts down, this happened twice in this match. Well, Cassiopeia picked up a firstblood and me and Kog'Maw killed Volibear and I disconnected.....
After some time, when I reconnected Kog'Maw died to Tristana and Volibear. We picked up a few kills and aced them then I disconnected...
We were in a good position and Cassiopeia and Vi were fed. We had tons of teamfights and the result was something like this:
Win->Win->Lose->Win->Lose->Win->Win->VICTORY!!!
This is what happened in the teamfights and I was surprised my team won even if I was afk, meh, if I get ELO, I am happy.
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2012 10:23am | Report

ELO BEFORE GAME:1092
ELO AFTER GAME:1107
My team:

Jax (top lane)
Cassiopeia (mid lane)
Nocturne (me - jungle)
Vayne (ad carry)
Blitzcrank (support)

Enemy team:

Lee Sin (top lane)
Mordekaiser (mid lane)
Darius (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Taric (support)

A hard game until we got to mid lane. I was going mid but I let Cassiopeia go mid and altough she took my blue buff while leashing, she did farely well starting with a double kill, then I went to gank top lane and we picked up a kill. Cassiopeia continued to dominate mid lane and I could gank only once more on bot lane picking up a double kill.
We got to mid game with the score 7-2. Here it ended since not only we had two late game monsters but Cassiopeia was fed as hell this giving us an easy win and getting me to 1100's.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2012 11:20am | Report
not surprising since cass hard counters morde in lane, even though both they're builds sucked lol.

kepe it up!

pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 11:06am | Report

ELO BEFORE GAME:1107
ELO AFTER GAME:1125
My team:

Garen (top lane)
Talon (mid lane)
Rammus (jungle)
Corki (me - ad carry)
Leona (support)

Enemy team:
Malphite (top lane)
Orianna (mid lane)
Evelynn (jungle)
Ashe (ad carry)
Alistar (support)

I knew that late game they will kill us with their AoE ultimates so we needed to finish this fast. I tried to finish it fast but when they started to catch up we finished really fast.
So, we invaded and picked up first blood but our Talon decided to recall and we couldn't steal their blue. Our Talon was good(actually he was bad but laned against an idiot) and he managed to get himself fed and then roamed so all of us can get kills.
Mid game, they basically lost every teamfight and I was trying to farm and catch up to the others considering I had only 4-0-1. I was fed enough but I felt a lack of items. I started taking some kills and came succesfully to late game where I tried to fight the enemy but still, I was getting focused and we lost some teamfights. Later on, they screwed up and we got their inhibitor and this was the turn point for us. We aced them again and me and Talon attacked the Nexus and Garen was baiting the enemies. Garen and me died but Talon's Guardian Angel helped him survive and with a last Q, he destroyed the enemy Nexus.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 11:28am | Report
Holy **** cass with double raba and heal O_O

gj btw :D keep going up!
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 3:01am | Report
This ELO impresses me since people try very weird things but still tough, if we win, I am happy!
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 3:58pm | Report

ELO BEFORE GAME:1125
ELO AFTER GAME:1142
My team:

Yorick (me - top lane)
Katarina (mid lane)
Lee Sin (jungle)
Ezreal (ad carry)
Sona (support)

Enemy team:
Vi (top lane)
Morgana (mid lane)
Dr. Mundo (jungle)
Miss Fortune (ad carry)
Alistar (support)

This was a hard game with a lot of comebacks from either sides. Well, at the beggining bot lane gave a double kill to Miss Fortune as a firstblood, she killing Ezreal and Lee Sin after a fail gank. Lee Sin started flaming. I soon started my top lane domination getting two kills in no more then 5 minutes and letting Vi far behind with her farm. Then, Sona started picking up two kills and Ezreal barely picked up one after Katarina ganked and they picked up a tower. Thinking Lee Sin is good, I decied to fight Morgana and Dr. Mundo who was coming and our Lee Sin was coming. Once he came, he kicked away Morgana, blaming me for being such a noob and not picking her up and ending me and him die to Dr. Mundo.
I got to go in a teamfight we won but Vi took both my towers from top lane. Lee Sin died to her while trying to protect(such a noob duh) and he said "Thanks Yorick for letting Vi farm". We still got off some good teamfights but the enemy did a comeback picking up dragon and acing us. Mid lane was pushed so they couldn't take no more then one tower.
Late game, we started crushing them with Crescendo + Death Lotus. Of course Katarina was sometimes dying but we were picking up aces so fast. Then, after we pushed both inhibitors of mid and bot lane, basic LoL knowledge. Sona wasn't warding so this game a difficulty but still I pinged baron nashoor and we could do nothing(I stole it with Corki when I played him last time). They still did really bad and we could pick up thier carries and won the game.

I am doing my best to get out of elo hell, eventually teach people through videos and guides how to get out of it, it is pretty hard.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide