Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tales From EUNE Elo Hell

Creator: KrolWiadrona January 2, 2013 12:37pm
KrolWiadrona
<Member>
KrolWiadrona's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2013 12:37pm | Report
Hi,
I decided to create a sort of a journal of my ranked solo/duo games, mostly for motivation and i hope a lot of constructive criticism. I know that in Elo hell everyone says they belong in a higher spot, and so do I;).

Right now im knee deep in sh!t (~880), really strange things happen here...My goal is to get to around 1250-1300 until season 3 ends. I also hope some of you may find some of the stories "interesting"- it's elo hell on EUNE after all:)The servers reputation is indeed well earned.

To be clear, I don't consider myself a good player, not much better mechanically then most people on this elo, i do sometimes idiotic mistakes that lead to losses, but compared to what happens in most games here it's unreal sometimes. AFK's, trolls, feeders, leavers, Karthus/Ahri premade bot(true story)...I've read all the get out of elohell guides, it's time to find out if i can carry myself out.

I main Jungle and ADC, but can play all positions. My mains are Lee, Jax, Skarner, Mao for jungle and Corki, Graves, Ashe for ADC.

Hope you enjoy this, and i really want some tips and criticism:)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide