Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Throatslasher's Solo Queue Tier List

Creator: throatslasher September 7, 2012 8:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 8:59am | Report
Hey guys, as keeping with my current theme of 'helping the community,' I'd like to share with you my own personal tier lists for jungle, mid, and adcarry. These tier lists are written for 800-1400 elo. Obviously, this list is my opinion, and you shouldn't get super butthurt if your champ doesn't make the tier you wanted. These lists are dependent on individual skill as well. Someone that sucks with a t1 hero will probably get dunked by someone that mains a t3 champ. Also, some champions function as counterpicks, and some lower tier champs can completely stomp some of the highest tier champs, but I can only rate them on their individual kits. Without further ado, here are my lists:

ADC tier list:
tristana tier: tristana
tier 1: Graves, ezreal, urgot
tier 2: Corki, ashe, vayne, draven
tier 3: caitlynn, AD kennen, sivir, kog'maw (kog would be tier 1 if you're skilled and have nunu support)
tier 4: varus, twitch, jayce

Mid tier list:
tier 1: Ahri, morgana, gragas, karthus, kennen, ryze, orianna, casseopia
tier 2: brand, leblanc, fizz, vladimir, veigar, anivia, zyra, mordekaiser, kassadin, twisted fate
tier 2.5: talon, pantheon (reason they're here is because if your team isn't coordinated, you will not have an ap top, and your team will be too heavy AD, can rape HEAVILY if team goes ap top)
tier 3: annie, ap karma, akali, swain, ap ezreal, malzahar, galio, diana
tier 4: viktor, ap nidalee, heimerdinger, fiddlesticks
yi tier: ap yi
goofball tier (can totally rape): ap tristana (my fav, guide upon request :P), ap shaco (also great in low low elo, practically unbeatable)

jungle tier list:
tier 1: Dr. Mundo, lee sin, jarvan IV, amumu, Udyr, shyvana, cho'gath, skarner
tier 2: nocturne, riven xin zhao, nautilus, maokai, malphite, pantheon, diana, shaco, fiddlesticks
tier 3: rammus, alistar, darius, warwick, hecarim, trundle, volibear, sejuani, master yi
**** tier in no particular order: nasus, fiora, irelia, gangplank, tryndamere, all non junglers

If I made any mistakes, or you THINK I made some mistakes, let me know. The better a champion's ability to straight up CARRY makes them higher tier. For ap mids, it's a combo of ease of lane, fewest counterpicks, and ability to roam to other lanes and secure kills that are big factors in rating them. Sure, you can **** all over a game with mid akali, but you might have a really hard time in lane with no guarantee you can carry. plus she's poopy at roaming.

questions? comments? V V V below V V V cheers!

edits:
put amumu in tier 1
removed shy from t2
put viktor in list
put riven high in t2
put maokai back in tier list, mid tier 2 (i had him higher, removed him, forgot to put him back, he requires competent teammates to roflstomp, he's high tier 1 in platinum solo q imo)
I forgot the tiny master of evil. t2 for burst.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:17am | Report
Amumu deserves to be in tier 1 jungle.
I've seen some GP junglers from time to time, not that bad at least not **** tier.

You miss something on purpose because u don play them?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:25am | Report
Seems reasonably accurate to me.

Is there a reason you didn't do top?

Edit: [5:34:46 PM] Wayne Austin: why you all like "y u no do top" but dont mention supports
[5:34:50 PM] Wayne Austin: zzzzzz
Xenotechie
<Guide Critic>
Xenotechie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:25am | Report
I know you don't play Viktor and some other champs a lot, but at least make note of that. Otherwise, why does Tristana get her own tier? I know she is awesome in kill lanes, but, still.

Did I help you? Do you feel nice today? Take a look at my guide,I would really appreciate it.

SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:31am | Report
Where is Maokai on Jungle list?

and why Talon never apears on any Tier list ever...
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:31am | Report
Jungler list is missing my favorite Exile ;)
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
Onoku
<Member>
Onoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:36am | Report
Love the "tristana tier".
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:45am | Report
Shyvana is two times on the list? Wow.

And I wouldn't call Pantheon, Shaco and Fiddlesticks better than lets say Alistar (which is constantly picked), Hecarim (which is very underrated and can carry hardcore) and Trundle (which is overall a great jungler, which just doesn't fit the meta). Also Skarner? And Singed which can carry games out of jungle aswell?
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:46am | Report
shyvana in tier 1 and 2?
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 10:02am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Shyvana is two times on the list? Wow.

And I wouldn't call Pantheon, Shaco and Fiddlesticks better than lets say Alistar (which is constantly picked), Hecarim (which is very underrated and can carry hardcore) and Trundle (which is overall a great jungler, which just doesn't fit the meta). Also Skarner? And Singed which can carry games out of jungle aswell?

Fixed a lot of errors and omissions. thanks for pointing them out
The reason why alistar is so low on my list even though he's on permaban in NA, is because he's very team dependent. You could pull off a perfect gank, and your teammates just **** up and waste your time. He also has no capacity to 1vX, compared to say, riven or lee sin or mundo. This is SOLO QUEUE tier list.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide