Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Throatslasher's Solo Queue Tier List

Creator: throatslasher September 7, 2012 8:59am
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 7:40am | Report
it's funny to see champs in top tier when they can be just shutdown by counterpicking.... <.<

Sig made by Tamy
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 10:55am | Report
Inferiae wrote:

One of the best tier lists I've seen :) being primarily a jungler myself I have a few things I'd like your opinion on.

You list strong counter junglers like Dr. Mundo and Shyvana as tier 1 on a solo queue tier list, I have real problems carrying games in solo queue with counter junglers, it's not uncommon for me to get FB on their jungler and deny him his own jungle, only to still find I'm unable to influence the lanes sufficiently if they're losing due to the weak nature of their ganks

Compare this to say an Amumu who grants me the ability to put kills on a plate for my team mates and I'm interested as to your viewpoint

Also I have a bit of a soft spot for jungle Riven and I'm interested in your viewpoint of her at your level of play, from my perspective she doesn't get the love she deserves, great clear times, mobility, superb ganks from level 3 and strong all game with the potential to snowball, what in your eyes holds her back from being seen in competitive play?

Thanks in advance for your response :)

Riven at my level? not very good. jungle Riven 0-1400 elo? pretty strong. If you don't like mundo/shyvana ganks, pack exhaust. Also, you can spend the entire game in their jungle. If you make their jungler ragequit, you win. Mundo has strong ganks, imo, with exhaust cleavers and red buff.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 6:36pm | Report
mundos ganks are good with exhaust, but thats a long cooldown for a gank, and hes shutdown hard by wards. if your team doesnt follow just once when your clearing wards with orcs and you die you are in deep trouble.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 10:58pm | Report
Dying with Dr. Mundo is pretty hard to accomplish, much like dying with Nunu & Willump.
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 12:04pm | Report
Riven at my level? not very good. jungle Riven 0-1400 elo? pretty strong. If you don't like mundo/shyvana ganks, pack exhaust. Also, you can spend the entire game in their jungle. If you make their jungler ragequit, you win. Mundo has strong ganks, imo, with exhaust cleavers and red buff.

Oh I love Shyvana and Dr. Mundo in coordinated teams, and naturally I run exhaust, yet I still find their ability to influence the lanes in solo queue lacking compared to other :(
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
Chie
<Member>
Chie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 12:52pm | Report
Why is Darius T3?
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 1:32pm | Report
im curious to know what you build on jungle j4.
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 1:52pm | Report

im curious to know what you build on jungle j4.

Always 2 gp10 to start, and i go from there. does our team need dps? brutalizer. does our team need tank? aegis. do we need FH? i'll get fh, etc. I just build according to the team.

I don't like darius jungle, even less in solo queue. I think he's one of those champs that benefits so much from top farm and solo xp that it's a shame to jungle him. I also think he's a ******edly strong lane bully all game, so why take him out of top?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 11:59pm | Report
shaco<pantheon wat? wat? wat? ALL my wat? and then one more WAT? for good measure

Tristana tier <3

Why anivia so low? it's almost impossible to loose a game once you got her wall at level 4-5 turtling ability too stronk mang(comming from a guy with 49% winrate anivia - i'm such a scrub)

Corki tier 2? i'd definately switch urgot n corki around.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 9:45am | Report
Pantheon has a higher capacity to carry. anivia is low because turtling does not equal carrying. I find corki difficult to play when you have a braindead team that doesn't know how to peel, and he doesn't have the lane dominance of ezreal and graves, or the range/tankiness to stay safe in teamfights.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide