Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora Ft. Darkness Incarnate

Creator: Vapora Dark March 26, 2013 2:42pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:35pm | Report
^ Lol yeah, we were gonna play more, but Thordenheim's DC had apparently banned him for 1 day. We continued today.

Bad game for all of us. At level 1 it said I had no gold and I couldn't see anyone's movement, but as soon as minion's spawned it seemed to fix itself so I bought items and went mid. I got first blooded in mid by Kha'Zix at level 4 as I nastily found out that my summoner spells were bugged, and I couldn't use Flash or Ignite. Kha'Zix had closed the gap to me using his own Flash, and seeing as I was at the disadvantage of not being able to use Flash myself I couldn't do anything in response to the slows from his passive and red buff. After that I was having a lot of trouble farming what with Ryze standing right in front of his minions, slamming a Q and a snare in my face every time I tried to use my Q to farm.

Aside from that, top was losing, and Pigeon was getting zoned from farm on bot lane, as well as Thordenheim dying unnecessarily loads of times. They destroyed our nexus 24 minutes in.

Teleport OP. They had 4 people picked when I had to pick mid, so I just figured I'd pick Talon in case they had an AP Lulu, because their comp was super confusing. They picked Pantheon, and it was AD Lulu top, Pantheon mid. I'd taken TP to have some instant map presence seeing as there was no chance of me ever killing Pantheon on my own without some considerably large lead. This led to me scoring a double kill in one TP counter-gank, and a triple kill in another, leading to a snowballed bot and mid lane. Verus Vox won top vs Lulu, and Hecarim was by far the most involved in kills in the game, looking at his assists, lol.

So unfortunately we're at Bronze I. Looks like we've got a big climb ahead of us before we reach diamond. ;P

Thordenheim is a problem though. Pigeon told me he keeps getting zoned out bot because Thordenheim lets himself get harassed to ****, then can't do anything to help Pigeon, so they just zone him. I'm just gonna try and play as often as we can with zrfpls instead, 'cuz it was kinda Thordenheim's idea to make the team in the first place, so I can't really kick him out lol.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:47pm | Report
"promoted" with a loss, how funneh.

why did you pick Orianna?

Sig made by Hogopogo
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 6:59am | Report
Dumb moment where I listened to LoLcounter. Now I know not to do that. :(
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 9:03am | Report
Î would say, the LolKing guides have something better for that.^^
He is gonna kill you!!!
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 4:05pm | Report
we've started playing again >:)
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 5:12pm | Report
may thordenhime carry you all, again.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 5:13pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

LOL
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 5:31pm | Report
First game:

The fact that we're in bronze was extremely evident this game. I had to pick mid before them but I picked Talon anyway, and they responded with a Fizz who didn't bring armor seals.

... If you follow my ranked journey, you know the rest.

Bot stomped their lane, top stomped / won his lane, and jungle held my blades while I kicked their ***es.

It was also extremely evident who the bronze player in our team was. :l

This game I was vs Kha mid. I dominated him straight away from level 1, but a gank by their Hecarim got me low at level 2. However, I got level 3 before Kha, and as Kha was on 40% HP and a level lower than me, I jumped on him and managed to kill him, also blowing his flash in the process. And I just continued stomping him through the advantage gained from that ( I was 2 levels higher than him next time we came onto the lane ).

Bot was doing badly ( Draven + Taric vs Varus + Soraka ). Draven was playing quite off this time and... Taric was Thordenheim. Our top lane Lee Sin was also losing vs Cho'Gath, and our jungle Malphite kept dropping my blades everywhere. :/

I was 6/0 at one point because of a triple kill on bot lane, but everyone on their team except Kha was extremely fed. I MAY have been able to turn it around in our first team-fight, but it went completely wrong. 3 of them were in mid clearing our minions and the 5 of us came from the left river to engage on them with Malph ult and kill them, but as me and Malph came out of the brush a random Q from Cho'Gath, who had apparently been on the other side of the wall where we had no vision of, got me and someone else. I got hit by other CC and tried to flash out but died anyway, and so of course we got crushed in that team-fight.

Another time I'd decided I would try to use the tactic I've been doing in solo queue of split-pushing bot, but as soon as I reached bot Lee got caught out and they pushed to destroy our inhibitor. At which point there was no chance of me split-pushing without getting ganked by all 5 of them.

They eventually baroned and as the game went on we just kept doing worse and worse, and lost.

I blame that loss on mainly Thordenheim and Soulzyy. We should bench them tbh.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2013 5:33pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

LMAO.
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards