Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora Ft. Darkness Incarnate

Creator: Vapora Dark March 26, 2013 2:42pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 1:05pm | Report
with my team - all me gold rest plat we faced full diamond teams, in every placement matches..
rather dumb but ya lol

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 1:16pm | Report
just had a 70 minute game.. jesus christ lol
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 2:15pm | Report

Tell me what your build is then, 'cuz I was planning to buy Jayce next anyway. :P

If you are a man 4 IEs-LW

if you aren't Muramana-IEs-LW-Ghostblade

The Video Proof of the Godlikeness of a inferior build with the same principle:

RIP Executioners Calling I loved my Secret OP Jayce Item
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 3:12pm | Report
JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME.

Orianna got raped in-lane, but I was lagging reaaaally randomly at the start. I'd click somewhere, nothing would happen for a bit, then I'd do it. But my ping stayed the same, and I could still speak on the chat lag free during these apparent lag spikes. So at level 5, I baited Oriana's shield, later on I burst her while I knew it was on CD, but I had a lag spike and stopped moving AND auto-attacking for some reason, so walked away from me with about 20% HP, then she shielded, and about 2 seconds into her shield, my ignite finally activated.

Top lane was pretty even I think, Riven couldn't kill WW, but of course, he couldn't kill Riven either. I think Riven probably out-farmed him though, 'cuz she has it way easier to farm than Warwick.

Eventually Warwick and Riven lane-switched, but by then I had a Tiamat, so even though Warwick was pretty much indestructible for me, I just W + Tiamat'd the minion wave to clear the whole thing and force WW to farm under his tower. Cho'Gath ganked top a few times and they killed Oriana twice like that I think. At 1 point Riven and Oriana were full HP and farming right in front of each other, and Soulzyy was telling Riven on Teamspeak to just ****ing kill the *****. Riven said he couldn't, but Soulzyy kept insisting saying it would be easy, so I stopped paying attention to top and looked mid, and about 4 seconds later Riven had killed Ori. Lol.

Pigeon was having a lot of trouble farming vs Miss Fortune, which was a problem, but fortunately him and Thordenheim weren't dying a lot, and eventually he was able to catch up in farm.

When we grouped up though, the game became very boring... They cleared their minions, then we cleared ours. Rinse and repeat for about 10 minutes. Every now and again, one of us would go top or bot and clear those minions when the group was too big, then go back mid and continue the staring contest. We eventually got a free baron when MF went to clear bot, but Thordenheim disconnected, and reconnected like, pretty much just as the baron respawned. They weren't able to take advantage of his DC though, we just continued the staring contest. After a long time, we managed to get another free baron, and at some point we managed to get a team-fight done, which killed 3 of them. Their death timers were around 70 seconds, so we pushed bot as the minions were already at the inhibitor tower, and we ended it.

70 MINUTE GAME, HOLY ****.
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 3:18pm | Report
didn't even mention my amazing calls omg
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 5:46pm | Report
Soulzyy wrote:

didn't even mention my amazing calls omg

u mean the parts where you stated the obvious?
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 2:55am | Report
the parts where i told mike to do something but he didn't
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 4:54am | Report
"recall and buy wards" isn't a call. ;l
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 5:34am | Report

70 MINUTE GAME, HOLY ****.

clg EU, plis.

As requested to GMD himself.
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 6:06am | Report

"recall and buy wards" isn't a call. ;l

bish pls yes it is

forgot to mention that thordenhime got banned for that DC because he was dced for like 5 mintues lmao, so we couldn't play more

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide