Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wintermond's Season 2 Solo Queue Journey

Creator: Wintermond October 7, 2011 11:45am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 35 63
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 11:45am | Report
Hey guys!

In this thread I will create a record of my SoloQueue ranked games during Pre Season/Season 2.
This means that I will be posting a screenshot of most of my ranked games(That means when I'm not too lazy to do it) and briefly sum the game up.

Doing this shows me my mistakes, things where I need to improve and bad habits I have to fix, shows me how much I improved my gameplay when I look back in the future and hopefully will give you guys a nice read, especially for those who are interesting in climbing the ELO ladder!

Start: October 7, 2011; Rating: 1584

Aim:
Rating of 2000+ at the end of S2.

Current Rating: 2201

Top Rating: 2201

~12.09.2012~

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 12:11pm | Report
I will follow this closely. Might even do my own thread for my season 2. Will make sure to record it though! You sure can learn a lot from eyeing your own progress! Great idea
:-)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 12:38pm | Report
Duo Queue with Searz, difference of ~150 ELO.

I was laning against Akali as Gangplank, an early lvl 2 Gank by Searz gave me alot lane domination and we nearly got First Blood with a kill on Akali at lvl 4, unfortunately out Caitlyn gave it to Vayne a second before.
I kept my lane pressured and went 2/0, mid lane lost to Xerath, bottom lane lost HARD to a Vayne/Alistar combo and our Jungler Udyr(Searz) did an overall good job and constantly ganked lanes and took camps from Jarvan.
Bot was not warding, what lead to some successfull gnaks by Jarvan and made it hard for our Jungler to gank there.
I lost the domination at top when I got really cocky and got killed by Akali, followed by a double kill: When I was baiting her in for Searz to gank she went invis before Searz could stun her and killed me. Then Jarvan approached and Akali got the kill on Searz.
When the laning phase was over, the enemy's Vayne was just melting through our Team, which lead(Together with a kinda fed Akali) to our quick surrender.

Kinda sad about this, the game started so well. :\

Thanks Crows Foot, I will put a lot of effort into this! :)

El Psy Congroo.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 1:05pm | Report
Damn bro, lofty goals, good luck!! :D
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 1:06pm | Report
Lol Vayne.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 1:06pm | Report
Show-off.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 1:21pm | Report
Duo queue with Searz.

Not much to say about this, I outplayed Garen top, nice ganking by Udyr, Annie DOMINATED early with constant roaming and ~6 kills.
My greatest mistake was a 1v5, my greed is my biggest weakness.

El Psy Congroo.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 5:34pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

I kept my lane pressured and went 2/0, mid lane lost to Xerath, bottom lane lost HARD to a Vayne/Alistar combo
Bot was not warding, what lead to some successfull gnaks by Jarvan and made it hard for our Jungler to gank there.

Wards save lives.

They constantly complained that I wasn't ganking while they were either pushing or dead.
Q.Q
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 5:43pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Duo queue with Searz.

Not much to say about this, I outplayed Garen top, nice ganking by Udyr, Annie DOMINATED early with constant roaming and ~6 kills.
My greatest mistake was a 1v5, my greed is my biggest weakness.

That match was horrible. Everyone played like ****. Annie Winter and me all played ok, but at times we got really greedy and took one or 2 teammates with us into the "abyss".
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 5:57pm | Report
Searz wrote:

That match was horrible. Everyone played like ****. Annie Winter and me all played ok, but at times we got really greedy and took one or 2 teammates with us into the "abyss".

If it was anything like the normal we played, I feel for you.

Next time Winter decides to tower dive 1v5, I'm not damn well following him. :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 35 63

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide