Searz wrote:
Attack speed is additive. Trust me. Look it up at the wikia.
That means it doesn't affect any other bonuses. It's treated like a flat bonus.
I have to agree with Searz here.
It is an additive stat like all the % based stats (CrC, CrD, MS, AS and so on).
Ardor will give him passive 1.33/2.66/4% AS
Oh I see, well its Harden Skin or Ardor. I'm debating which one is more useful for Olaf xD! Any thoughts on it? Thanks for the feedback Jebus, Dewo, and Searz. ^^

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!
The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
For jungling Olaf i use this mastery setup:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/mastery-tree-planner#&tree1=0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&tree2=0-3-0-1-3-4-0-1-0-4-0-3-0-0&tree3=0-0-3-1-4-0-0-0-2-0-0-0-0-0-0
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/mastery-tree-planner#&tree1=0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&tree2=0-3-0-1-3-4-0-1-0-4-0-3-0-0&tree3=0-0-3-1-4-0-0-0-2-0-0-0-0-0-0
since we are talking about Olaf, shouldnt he built full out offensive? with Havoc... and the rest in Utility?
I mean he dishes out a TON of damage... might as well build him full out damage?
Or am I wrong and defensive masteries is da way to go
I mean he dishes out a TON of damage... might as well build him full out damage?
Or am I wrong and defensive masteries is da way to go
DEWO wrote:
For jungling Olaf i use this mastery setup:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/mastery-tree-planner#&tree1=0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&tree2=0-3-0-1-3-4-0-1-0-4-0-3-0-0&tree3=0-0-3-1-4-0-0-0-2-0-0-0-0-0-0
They're ok, but 0/21/9 is generally superior. Your survivability is through the roof and you only sacrifice 22.5sec buff duration and the smite mastery.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
@Dante
You have a true damage spell. Even if you only gear towards survivability you'll deal damage no matter what.
Oh, and HP+
Atma's Impaler+Olaf= win
You have a true damage spell. Even if you only gear towards survivability you'll deal damage no matter what.
Oh, and HP+
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!
The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine