I wonder if they'll disable Lissandra as well. Definition of OP on that game mode. I've played probably 10 games with her on it, and haven't lost once. A couple of them were close, but I still won. :D
Another sig I have to thank Emikadon for. :)
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
Jimmydoggga 2.0 wrote:
Why they haven't banned Kat is beyond me.
^This.
If she's not banned, she's picked for both sides.
Thanks to XeresAce for the sig!
I believe that the reason why they banned him is due to a bug, I played two times against him and everytime he fires ANY skill
you pretty much get this on your screen

We played as 5 premades both times, and everybody got this (and i'm pretty sure none of us were on acid o_o)
you pretty much get this on your screen

We played as 5 premades both times, and everybody got this (and i'm pretty sure none of us were on acid o_o)
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>