Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Team chat on the loading screen?

Creator: MrZeaver March 28, 2011 10:41am
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 10:41am | Report
Ok this has always made me wonder why doesnt riot have a team chat room while loading for a game? Many teams would benefit from this more organization in the start off and get to know your team better before the match starts. Or how about when u have that one person stuck on the last 9% and you sit there waiting for 10 minutes for it to load. Matches would be much better and you could get all the lane claiming/arguing over before the game begins. What is everyone's thoughts on this one?
I'm an idealist my ideas are aimed to help everyone

Rep me if you like my ideas
TehKunai
<Member>
TehKunai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 11:00am | Report
Because in that loading screen people's computers are being synced/linked with a server so they can communicate in real time, so even if there were three people loaded, and two not loaded, you'd only be able to talk to the 3 that were, so someone is always left out of the discussion. Besides, thats what the chatbox is for when you pick heroes
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 11:07am | Report
Yah but sometimes a minute and a half or so is not enough time
I'm an idealist my ideas are aimed to help everyone

Rep me if you like my ideas

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide