Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Are we that good, or what?

Creator: PotatoWedges August 10, 2011 3:12pm
1 2
PotatoWedges
<Member>
PotatoWedges's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 3:12pm | Report
I mean really..look at the game. I was on the team with just 3 guys. Two of them disconnected at the start and didn't bother to come back. Also take into account that the game lasted an hour..I mean really, some people should just quit this game. Only reason our deaths are so high, is because we got killed by Yi trying to inhib dive..(both teams got each others towers down) my team, in fact got the enemy inhib towers down first. Its so sad when stuff like this happens. This also happened in the last two ranked games I played, I sure as hell cant wait for the elo reset.

Yes there is an ELO HELL

Sorry if the image is too big.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:04pm | Report
That wasnt even a ranked match. Where's the ELO points thing below the IP?

BTW, oh lord, how can a 3v5 last 1 hour?
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:06pm | Report
the enemy team must be really bad ^^

Not to take away your team's effort, but if you're 5v3 and you can't win before an hour, it's really bad. x)
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:10pm | Report
They're ****ing terrible and your builds are ****ing terrible.

Sorry.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:15pm | Report
Fiddle Sticks+Wu Kong+ Olaf...I don't see why you wouldn't have done that well.

More enemies=more targets. 2 AoE's and an un-stopable barbarian who can deal True Damage. Sounds like a solid 3 man team. Especially if you're using Gunilla Tactics and forcing 3v2s or even 3v3s.
Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:37pm | Report
Dotter, B-Wong, and Jeffy are right. It can last longer than or less than an hour as it depends on the other team. Olaf is OP. Fiddlesticks got "nerfed". The Op Part of Fiddle is his ult, and Wukong can keep people in fiddlestick's ult. Same with Olaf's slow keeping them in the ult, that is if he had good aim. Also with less people you level faster in lanes therefore gain the ability to overpower them, especially olaf's reckless swing. I dont see how this could have been hard to win if you coordinated well together. Also seriously, what the heck are those builds? Wouldnt fiddle get a zhonya's to stasis during his ult so he didnt die or something? You might've won if Olaf got more kills, unfortunately that is a ****py k/d/a ratio for an Olaf especially.

Simply put: This isn't something to brag about.

Also your Wukong doesnt seem good at using Decoy. Lulz. It's how you DON'T die on Wukong. Another fact is that vision wards and oracles probably wouldn't work since you either killed them too much for oracles to even be effective or you knew they had a vision ward by using a vision ward or oracles to find shaco if you got pissed off at him and kill him more. Otherwise I'd say you'd probably be ******ed and using this match for bragging rights to make yourself look "professional".
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:56pm | Report
Olaf is OP? This is news to me.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:57pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Olaf is OP? This is news to me.

I don't think he is. He only barely fits on some team compositions. A lot like Poppy.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 4:58pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

I don't think he is. He only barely fits on some team compositions. A lot like Poppy.

Yeah, that was kind of my point.

Hanuul wrote:

Dotter, B-Wong, and Jeffy are right. It can last longer than or less than an hour as it depends on the other team. Olaf is OP.
Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 5:05pm | Report
So true about Olaf and Poppy. I could just blind him on Teemo and run free like and idiot, and no. I do not need sarcasm here at all. Sometimes I can type things like an idiot, or just all the time.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide