Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Adc balance

Creator: Redangel1119 December 31, 2021 7:43am
1 posts - page 1 of 1
Redangel1119
<Member>
Redangel1119's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2021 7:43am | Report
Dear riot games, please read this. I dont know if this would really be implemented, i wont have high hopes, but this will certainly help the game to be more healthier.

So if you have ever heard of DOTA 2, you would be familiar of their "agility stats". It just refers to their own type of adc. But the difference between adc and agility, is that agility are real carries, and what i meant by real, is REALLY REAL carries. Since we know adc in LOL are typical glass canons, youd think that dash abilities and galeforce would balance their roles, to make them less squishier, but thats not the point. Adc full build still has no match if they get 1v1 by toplaners and assasins. But in DOTA, agility heroes doesnt have to BOTHER to that, since agility stats will actually give their carries additional attack speed and ARMOUR, which makes their heroes tankier the more agility stats they have. This is why heroes like medusa and drow ranger are far better carries than jinx or ashe, as these marksmans in dota 2 can literally 1v5 if they are at max level and max items. These hereos doesnt even have the need of items, zhonya hourglass and all that, since they literally are so tanky you cant pierce through them. I hope you someday could implement that in league of legends, that ADC will somehow have drastic changes with their defensive stats that also scales with attack speed, this will make sure that top laners wont abuse these, as they better be building armour rather than AS

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide