Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

AKALI LICH BANE VS Trinity Force

Creator: N1nja AssaSiN July 25, 2010 7:09pm
1 2 3 4
N1nja AssaSiN
<Member>
N1nja AssaSiN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2010 7:09pm | Report
I have a question for you guys;
i recently started to playing Akali and i was just wondering which of these two items is more effective for akali.
Please help this noob ~_~;
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2010 7:11pm | Report
Lich Bane. Your passive stacks well with AP so you're generally going to be getting items like Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rylai's Scepter, Hextech Revolver, etc. Lich Bane will proc on Mark of the Assassin so you'll be nuking for like 700 damage with just that and an auto-attack.

N1nja AssaSiN
<Member>
N1nja AssaSiN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2010 7:14pm | Report
^^ thank you for your respond~; umm i have one more question.
i would like to make akali's burst damage even more by getting critical chance items or runes. what do you think about this idea? ;;
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2010 7:34pm | Report
It works but it's not as helpful as say AP quints, magic penetration, armor penetration, etc. runes. None of her skills are based off of physical damage and don't crit like Gangplank's do and she's not the heaviest auto attacker aside from the Lich Bane procs.

Furt4d0
<Member>
Furt4d0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2010 7:26am | Report
Lich Bane >> Trinity Force. don't get me wrong, TF is a great item, but any exploding Akali should stack as much AP as possible and this answers the crit runes question as well. Damn them, damn them to hell! MrP and AP are your best friends

As Akali my build is generally as follows: Start off with an Amplifying Tome + Red Pot. This is to start your Relay's early and this way you don't waste any Gold on a useless item that you'd replace later on, such as the Doran's Collection. If you feel the need to have 1 of those, then Doran's Shield would be the best

After this what I do is I focus on Mark of the Assassin to farm. Last hitting with that spell is very easy and you're not in any real danger and you can harass any melee hero decently enough. I do this "passive" playstyle until level 6 and 3 charges in the Kick to da Face spell :P By then you should have farmed enough for Boots and Blasting Wand. Buy another pot if you feel you'll need it

Then skills should be as follow: Qx3 Wx1 Ex1 Rx1. Throw your MotA and jump on the bastard and throw down your smoke and use E anytime possible. You don't have to be right next to your enemy to hit, you must press E right on time to hit him. Like R -> E right away. He should be dead after 2 kicks, but if not you still have another. Don't try to kill both. One is enough and you should still be pretty alive so just push your lane harassing the surviving hero. Remeber, it's destroying turrets that makes you win, not killing heroes. Once I had 23-5-10 score in a game and we still loss although our Kill Count was way higher...

In all this, forgot to finish the build :P So here goes: Rylay's Crystal Scepter, Boots (first ones, I use them somewhere until level 15 because with Rylay's they won't go far... But I upgrade them to Merc's Threads, generally, unless it's a physical damage team with few CC = Ninja Tabi), Guinsoo's Rageblade, Lich Bane, Zhonya's Ring. The last item I never know what to buy tbh... But I either get a Abyssal Scepter or a Void Staff

I'm still level 26 and my KDR has been dropping to somewhere around 7-2-12, with more assists than kills, but I still do pretty good helping my mates and since this is a team game, I think that score is still pretty decent. Gl and hope I helped :)

Damn... TL;DR :/
Playing on the US servers
Nick: Furt4d0 (lvl 27)

Add me, if you want, for some premades
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2011 5:33pm | Report
Why bring this back up?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2011 5:37pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Why bring this back up?

VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
EnmaDaiO
<Member>