Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AP Champs

Creator: THExxGURU May 8, 2012 1:06pm
28 posts - page 2 of 3
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 10:55pm | Report
Lulu, because she is very hard underrated, but very strong. Only lane she has trouble is cassio.

And she works as a supportive AP-Carry, like Morgana or Zilean.
He is gonna kill you!!!
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 11:12pm | Report
Ahri has to be the absolute best in my opinion. She is highly underestimated, due to being a very hard character to be proficient at. Therefore she is hardly ever banned, everyone goes for the more "OP" (pfff) characters. This means you can be sure you are allowed her, and her charm skill has to be one of the best mid-lane skills out there. ganking possibilities just multiplied. Now, though I find that it is the best in my opinion, it's play-style that decides it. Ahri fits my play-style, so I use her well. For other players, she'll appear ot be a weak character simply because they don't play like her.

So what I'm saying is, you have to choose an AP that fits your style, not ours.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 1:38am | Report
Ahri considered not op? During free week she was permaban where I play!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 1:44am | Report
Not compared to the other champions. She hardly ever gets picked, I've only seen it once. Simply because they can't waste a pick on her, that's why.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 2:33am | Report
WHile i do not agree with Shiftycake on the idea that ahri is the best, i do agree that what makes a champ the best is the one that you rock the hardest personally. Sure, some champ's mechanics lend them towards the op side ( Cass is just scary as hell in all stages of the game, period, and there is no word strong enough for the horror a fed Ryze will visit upon your cursed souls), but they can be taken out by a person who syncs well with a certain champ and knows their ins and outs like the back of their hand. Try them all, find the one that you like best, and play play play until you have them mastered, then use them to wreck some faces.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
QMarauderQ
<Member>
QMarauderQ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 2:56am | Report
Victor is a underused beast in right hands. He is pretty hard to master but if you be albe to do ityou will own most of other AP champs in the line. Viktor is very hard to gank becouse of his gravity field. If you learn to use your laser properly you will own other chams with Victor.
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 7:22am | Report
As one who doesn't play ranked due to level, I can say the Solo Top AP Nautilus works very well in normal draft.
Feel Free to send my referral link to anyone you know.

CANNON, n. An instrument employed in the rectification of national boundaries.
- Ambrose Bierce
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 7:26am | Report
kin333x wrote:

Cho'Gath? *Insert trollface*

AP Cho mid is legit strong, I play it a lot actually. He wins a lot of matchups or at least doesn't lose. Impossible to bully out of the lane.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 7:29am | Report
Xerath and Viktor did a lot for me but Cassiopeia is probably the 'best' as in she has no hardcounters ( Galio is strong yet doesn't shut her down) and she just deals insane damage.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 8:02am | Report
Cassiopeia and Fizz, but I've grown fond of AP EZ
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide