Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AP Champs

Creator: THExxGURU May 8, 2012 1:06pm
28 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 8:04am | Report
Cassiopeia has one of the games best burst damage. Of course Brand has a high amount of burst damage, like LeBlanc, but they can't really do anything against a well-played Cassiopeia.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 9:06am | Report
Cass is a DPS Mage, it's hard for most champs to beat that, Not to mention she has strngth at all stages of the game, unlike Ryze who needs his tear and catalyst to get going. As well DPS mages work a lot better with spell vamp, unlike burst mages who CAN use it but not utilize it.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 10:14am | Report
Keondre wrote:

Cassiopeia has one of the games best burst damage. Of course Brand has a high amount of burst damage, like LeBlanc, but they can't really do anything against a well-played Cassiopeia.

A well played cassio is extremely deadly indeed; although hard cc shuts her down. I tend to go Xerath against her. He is highly underplayed and undervalued atm imo
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 1:49pm | Report

A well played cassio is extremely deadly indeed; although hard cc shuts her down. I tend to go Xerath against her. He is highly underplayed and undervalued atm imo

Thats probably true. I don't see him much, and there isn't any reason he shouldn't be played. He has incredible range, a good CC, his ap ratio's aren't amazing, but his locus of power makes up for it and then some, he has natural tankyness with ascended form and his ult is just a field wiper late game, especially if paired with a Vlad solo top to give everyone aids before hand with HIS ult. I could see him being a possible coutner to Cass just because of his range.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 8:52pm | Report
yea it really depends on what your team needs, most APs are really strong, including

EvilDice wrote:

for mid lane in no order:

kennen - hard to counter, makes lane a skill matchup 90% of the time
ryze - probably op, no real counters, no real weaknesses.
cassio - one of the best casters early game, one of the best casters late game. nuff said.
ahri - game changing skill, enough damage to follow up, great ganks.

Vlad also OP late game, Morde mid is played right super stronk, Brand coz of his aoe anal rapage, and if you want to risk a bit of late game damage if your team has enough already, lulu or soraka mid. Rapes early game, and late game heals and shields for like full life bars.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 1:04pm | Report
AP Varus *pokerface.jpg*

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Katjoesja
<Member>
Katjoesja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 1:44pm | Report
Viktor is considered quite broken by a good few players. He is only countered by mobile characters like Fizz and post-6 Kassadin.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 3:14pm | Report

xerath is highly immobile with very weak cc. yes, his burst potential is high, especially mid game, but if that irelia dashes to you late game you're dead no questions asked. would like to see him more in poke comps tho, his poke is comparable to ap kog imo.

best cassio counter is galio, but he also will fall off late game

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide