Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

assassins are they in better spot now?

Creator: cooper56 December 7, 2012 12:24am
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1282
Joined:
Sep 13th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 7, 2012 12:24am | Report
Im wondering how people seeing assassins now? Not diana or jax but assassins like talon, pantheon, zed and akali. Did changes help them i see alot of bc now on ad assassins seems very strong for them i even see it on garen and few non assassins.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1806
Joined:
Oct 19th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 7, 2012 1:42am | Report
BC is beeing spammed on every AD-Champ right now. It's just 2 stronk.
But yeah, the Boots with decaying MS over 2 secs are awesome for assasins, and quite a feel item proved to be usefull on them
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1282
Joined:
Sep 13th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 7, 2012 1:55am | Report
From what i read or been hearing hp is best stat right now on tanks. Its to easy to shred armor now on the tanks and mr so alot of tanks are going hp heavy.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1282
Joined:
Sep 13th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 7, 2012 1:56am | Report
xIchi wrote:

BC is beeing spammed on every AD-Champ right now. It's just 2 stronk.
But yeah, the Boots with decaying MS over 2 secs are awesome for assasins, and quite a feel item proved to be usefull on them

Well i feel over all bc is fine the only nerf it needs is to the passive of how much armor it lowers by. Seemed high to me and make last whisper less appealing.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8290
Joined:
May 18th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 7, 2012 2:23am | Report
cooper56 wrote:

From what i read or been hearing hp is best stat right now on tanks. Its to easy to shred armor now on the tanks and mr so alot of tanks are going hp heavy.


well since health got its cost reduced, while mr and armor got their costs increased.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1282
Joined:
Sep 13th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 7, 2012 2:44am | Report
caucheka wrote:



well since health got its cost reduced, while mr and armor got their costs increased.

That and its easier to break through armor and there are not many items to counter hp now only ones are rather expensive like dfg.
Vapora Dark
<Sharpshooter>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9589
Joined:
Oct 16th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 7, 2012 2:58pm | Report
Yes, assassins are better off now. Maybe not noticeably on AP assassins, but on AD assassins, dealing true damage to any target along with 3k HP and 40% CDR, it's definitely noticeable.

You need to log in before commenting.