Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Bad stealth champs in normal game

Creator: TheKut July 6, 2012 11:05am
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 11:05am | Report
I usually play a lot of normal games (I don't know why, I just don't feel to much for ranked) and I've come to the conclusion that most people that play stealth champions suck really hard. I've played with Teemo's, Twitch's, Evelynn's, Akali's, Shaco's and so on, and I really rarely see any good ones. They just go around doing nothing except feeding, occasionally kill stealing. The most annoying thing that they do is that they never use their stealth correctly since they doesn't ever attack, even when it's practically a free kill if the teamwork is well done. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me having really bad luck?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 11:13am | Report
Stealth champions just suck really hard. Except Akali.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 11:19am | Report
I consider Teemo, Twitch, Akali, and Shaco all good for situational reasons. I don't play them much, but they provide advantages early and some can snowball. If the player is not preforming well they become basically useless, I assume the reason we don't see them much in tournament play. That being said, some really good players have used these exact champions to raise elo quickly.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 11:23am | Report
I've seen players who were skilled
at all the champions you mentioned. However,
yes it's rare. I myself get a little bit sad
these days, when I see a shaco get picked,
as the likelihood of a good shaco is small.
Plus, Shaco is notorious for not being very
valid late game.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 11:57am | Report
A stealth champion usually relies on his team to do well.
A lot of the time if a stealth champ does bad, it's because the team doesn't back him up.

Also, if you see a pink ward go down somewhere, and then don't tell the person, it's your fault if he gets seen there.

That being said, it's very true that a lot of people suck on stealth characters.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide