Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Community League Channnel

Creator: XDotaIsBetterX January 30, 2012 3:05pm
XDotaIsBetterX
<Member>
XDotaIsBetterX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 3:05pm | Report
I am thinking about to start a Community League Channel. This basically means that I or anyone who wants too, makes a Youtube Channel were people can post commentary video, highlight and ETC about League, on the account just for fun. And when it comes to Youtube paying the account, all money shall be donated to MOBAFIRE until we have a proper manager who will equally give us what we've earned

This is just an idea, I am just curious how many people is actually up to do this.

This account would be open to everyone, Password and username will be revealed if we actually made one.

TY-

Click the +rep button and I'll send Sona to your house as a gift.
Niks
<Member>
Niks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2012 8:33am | Report
I think it's a better idea to use dropbox,or just sending the files directly to ONE person controlling the channel (This will prevent abuse,etc.). Other than that, I would be happy to contribute and makes videos if this ever goes up.
Dypheus
<Member>
Dypheus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 4:37pm | Report
How about the arraging of quality vids.. A random stranger can just but bad vids on the channel without even realizing. There always most be a king.
If League of Legends is gay, then I am super****.
~Feel free to add me on LoL (EUW) Omerta, or on Skype: Joniakagod

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide