Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Damnit Rainman

Creator: Jvstm January 9, 2012 9:06pm
52 posts - page 3 of 6
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 6:43pm | Report
Or we can take her into a real game.
I mean have you even SEEN a jungle Eve since her nerf? Or are you just hating on it with no evidence to back it up other than "lol Riot nerfed Eve she's useless"?

Is she a top tier jungler? No. She has pretty strong level two ganks. I'd say the only person to beat her level two ganks are Shaco. If you prefer to wait until level four to gank she has strong level four ganks. No Maokai, with his infinite CC, but it isn't terribly difficult to net kills. At the very least you'll blow summoners nine times out of ten.

Sure a pink ward limits her ganking ability, but every jungler should be grabbing Oracles anyways so it's a moot point. Oracles doesn't counter her that hard because you're already moving way faster than anyone on their team and you just have to see "Hey this person has Oracles. Better not engage without my team there."

As far as anti-carries she's fantastic at it. Even if their support has Oracles you just have to NOT go in to the teamfight initially, just like Yi or Shaco, and sneak up behind the carry. Which is hella easy to do while stealthed, even with Oracles.

"Oh no, they removed her stun! SO BAD!"

Wrong again.
Gangplank is considered a great ganker, and all he has is a slow. Sure, it's ranged, but you still have to be visible to apply it. Eve just walks right up to you and applies it.

Is she the best of anything? Of course not. That's Skarner.
Is she bad at anything? Not really. Good clear time, great ganks, decent invasion (admittedly not the best, but you can get ahead of the other jungler with a few early kills anyways), great anti-carry potential and high damage output. With a good early game you can 1v1 about anyone save champions like Trynd and Vayne, who are frequently banned anyways.

Idk, I just think you're basing all your arguments on something you haven't tested or played around with at all and completely refuses to listen to somebody who probably plays jungle Eve 2-3 times a day on a good day of League.
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 9:43pm | Report
Jvstm wrote:

Oracles only semi-counters her anyways. AD Eve, like I've said before, is played similar to Master Yi. Get some AD, get some AS, get a Trinity and wait for inititation. Then either backdoor or play clean up.

Yi can't initiate. And Yi can't jump in the middle of team fights easily.
Neither can eve.

TRUTH!!!!!! same with twitch. Only thing that twitch is lacking is movespeed and range or else hed be a devastating carry. i mean, invisible caitlin walking up to you with that atk speed buff.

But about Eve, still pretty viable. She can tower dive due to her ult passive and she has movespeed. Even if they have a pink ward you can still run up and kill them. So i agree that she is still viable, just not as good as other champions.

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 11:23pm | Report
Get your own sleeper OP. >:O
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 11:28pm | Report
LOL^^^
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 11:31pm | Report
I cannot believe this. Eve is a joke. Jungle eve is a joke. Support Eve is a joke. Roam eve is a joke. Eve has among the best level 2 ganks? wtf are you smoking. She has the strongest "I can evade your wards" maybe but her ganks are useless. I'd be more afraid of a Soraka ganking me infact we'd probably kill eve is she came into my lane. Especially after jungling and being 50% health lol.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 11:33pm | Report
Sorry I forgot to mention Eve's redeeming quality.

SHE'S A ****ING MOBILE WARD. Gets killed easier then normal wards though :(.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2012 6:37am | Report
Incorrect.
Again, somebody who doesn't play her telling somebody who DOES play her these things.

Her level two ganks are great, FYI. Red -> Gank. With a potion you'll be sitting at a healthy chunk of health and nobody pink wards at level one.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2012 9:57am | Report
Jvstm wrote:

I'd say the only person to beat her level two ganks are Shaco.

Is she bad at anything? Not really.

Idk, I just think you're basing all your arguments on something you haven't tested or played around with at all and completely refuses to listen to somebody who probably plays jungle Eve 2-3 times a day on a good day of League.

Lee sin. Twitch. Maokai. Rammus. There's a handful of guys with potentially on par or better ganks than Eve, even at level 2 :P

She's bad at a lot of things, they redesigned her to be weak because Riot hates stealth. So you will be playing an inherently weak champion, and attempt to make up for that frailty with good plays early on.

Meaning you have to play EXPERTLY to overcome the disadvantage of playing an intentionally underpowered champion. Let's not forget that she is intentionally underpowered, I think that's important. The company that designed her has made her weak on purpose.

I'm gonna refer back to a statement I made a while back.

Eve = Truck.

Skarner = Ferrari.

I drive my truck on a race track just to have fun, even though it's not the best at it.

I drive my Ferrari at the race track, because I want to win the race.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2012 9:58am | Report
But a truck can carry more weight.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2012 10:00am | Report
Lmfao Winter.

Meaning Trucks are good for carrying.

Thusly if Eve = Truck, and Truck = + carrying, then by default, Eve = Good at carrying.

****. HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, EVE IS GOOD AT CARRYING.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide