Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Deserved ELO?

Creator: FalseoGod June 15, 2012 6:38am
86 posts - page 5 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:18am | Report
Yup I'm EUW
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:20am | Report
Hey, GrandmasterD, just wanted to say sorry again. Didn't mean to come off as insulting.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:24am | Report
Just get PBE, 2 weeks and you have your char + fullrunes for him/her
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:29am | Report
Mmhm, thanks, but no. 1v1 is never a good determinant for certain matchup as there are much more factors to laning then just 2 champions.

I'll gladly play mid against GMD if we'll have anymore inhouses, though. Just gotta get LB on EUW and I'm good to go.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:31am | Report
I apply Viktor logic to every character I play mid. "I want you dead and out of MY lane. I don't need the junglers help to do that!"
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:34am | Report

LeBlanc gets crushed before she even thinks of getting void staff.

This is not a fair move. You use Abyssal Mask in your argument, which actually costs more then a Void Staff and assume that you can get to it, but also make a statement that LB can't get the Void Staff in the same time period? I don't get it.

Just because you have high MR, doesn't mean you beat her 100%. There are still junglers whose damage you're vulnerable to and LeBlanc can still CC you just as if you had no MR.
And if you're being overly aggressive with your Q early, you will likely be pushed up and pretty gank-able.

I just don't understand why do you describe this situation as a 100% win for Viktor. In fact 1 single lane swap can **** you up pretty bad with that build.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:36am | Report
From my experiances facing leblanc, she tries to burst me, I burst back and come out with less damage taken, then she stops. Then I go on the offensive and kill her. But that's just me.

EDIT: And both characters are really hard to gank, with Gravity Field and Leblanc's... dash...? move? Forgive me I don't know her skill names. But anyway, yea, I'd take junglers out of the equation because both of them are very good at avoiding ganks.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:42am | Report

From my experiances facing leblanc, she tries to burst me, I burst back and come out with less damage taken, then she stops. Then I go on the offensive and kill her. But that's just me.

EDIT: And both characters are really hard to gank, with Gravity Field and Leblanc's... dash...? move? Forgive me I don't know her skill names. But anyway, yea, I'd take junglers out of the equation because both of them are very good at avoiding ganks.

Not sure how you do that. She can "trade" with you without actually letting you get much damage in. Also, a good Leblanc can gtfo with W in times of need, except when you ulti.

I agree with alba, there are 100000 factors in place. I myself have OTG's attitude with Swain versus a decent number of champs and yet one good gank can bend me over until lane phase is done.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:44am | Report
From my experience, many Chaos Storms just fly out into nowhere since you can safely back off with Distortion's return part after initiating with it.

And LB's full spell rotation cooldown is like... 3 times less then Viktor's while the split-second burst is much higher. Also, she has a **** ton of mobility, so what are the odds you lock her down in the place with Gravity Field. Her silence is 3.5ish seconds while yours is 0.5.

Idk, of course, OF COURSE, anyone can be counter-built against, but in mechanics, I don't see why Viktor would win vs LB.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:44am | Report
Another reason i wanna pick up Swain... I've been dabbling in Fizz and Zilean too. I am not very good at mid unless it's the "GTFO MY MID LANE" tactic... I'm terrible at passive farming. Unless it's Nasus.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide