Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Did someone say EU is bad?

Creator: Dante Rebellion April 25, 2011 9:07am
1 2 3
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 4:34am | Report
@Searz - I unno, people say its all diff numbers. Perhaps you're right.

@Anlh - Don't even consider calling NA ******s if you're a lower elo than Athene. He's 1400 on EU. Athene is ****ing awful.

@Footyballs - SOME EU players think that cause they beat CLG on a bad day, they're all like US REEEETARDS. When I say US>EU, I joke, but some people clearly take it too seriously.

ANYWAYS, idc about this too much. We'll just decide this at Dreamhack since you know, CLG is GUARANTEED an invitation. At dreamhack, no ms differences, all same computer set up. 100% Fair. Just be careful EU, I've been watching jiji lately, and his TF and Eve are so punishing. Chauster is just so ****ing good. Watch yourself. ;)

EDIT: Don't forget that MS does have an impact, regardless if its .2 or 2sec. EU played a big and heavy initiate comp. Nunu, Janna, Irelia, TF on one team for LLL. Tell me that .2 sec won't get you raped by a ****ing whack by great initiators. Slow, Knock up!, Stun,Stun. Tic Tacs had Sona Ashe Nunu. Again, good initiates that will punish you for not reacting soon enough. It was bad they had an Ashe that can shoot arrows, but not being able to flash out because of .2sec delay if brutal. You get caught by Ashe arrow or Sona slow, Nunu ult slow comes by, Corki rips you apart, and Karthus is like, aehuaehauehauaeehau R. .2 sec matters against comps like that.

Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 5:04am | Report
Xai i wtb some links on jiji playing TF :3!!!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 5:11am | Report
I can't find any atm. However when servers are back up, you can easily go to the clg site and find his stream. He's a ****ing amazing player. Chauster and Jiji in lane is what I strive to be. They're just too good.

edit: http://clgaming.net/media/livestreams/

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 9:53am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

I dunno, people say its all diff numbers. Perhaps you're right.

Ping=MS
MS=Milli Seconds
Milli=1/1000
1000MS=1second.

;P

I am agreeing that 200MS is a bit of a pain to play with tho.
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2011 10:40am | Report
Yeah, 200ms is like you don't see it, but you can feel it
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide