@Read Just because people don't have a high ELO like some, that doesn't mean they are worse, what if there is only you, and your other 4 teammates are a pile of **** 80% of the time, you'll never be 2200 ELO. We can all make a statement, numbers are numbers.
@Thread, EU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAY E YOU SAY U EU EU.
@Thread, EU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAY E YOU SAY U EU EU.
200 Ping does have a difference. They did get outplayed, but again, the ping has an impact. I play on EU often with 200 ping. It's annoying as ****, and it's extremely difficult to land skill shots, let alone dodge an Ashe arrow. CLG did get outplayed, but the ping had a major impact. For example, last hitting. They had a lot of time to last hit, but always fell behind the two EU teams. Reason why? Ping. 200 Ping is like a 2second delay.
Good thing EU won WCG eh? ;). Dreamhack will settle it all imo.
Good thing EU won WCG eh? ;). Dreamhack will settle it all imo.
It was kinda a weird game, I watched it and was pretty damn sure CLG would win with those names.. I mean I havnt heard of any of those EU players lol... and such a weird variety of summoner spells :X?!
The irelia I believe carried the game for EU, it was sad to see that CLG even though they could have won all the team fights just kept retreating.. If you watched the match, you will notice that the team was sooo dependent on jiji's walls (with anivia)... Cho was playing ****, I dont think I saw him use rupture properly at all that game... There focus was a bit off too...
You can blame it on the ping I guess, but I dunno... I heard CLG was on a loosing streak O.o
The irelia I believe carried the game for EU, it was sad to see that CLG even though they could have won all the team fights just kept retreating.. If you watched the match, you will notice that the team was sooo dependent on jiji's walls (with anivia)... Cho was playing ****, I dont think I saw him use rupture properly at all that game... There focus was a bit off too...
You can blame it on the ping I guess, but I dunno... I heard CLG was on a loosing streak O.o
Xaioli wrote:
200 Ping is like a 2second delay.
Oh for god's sake.. 200ping is 0.2seconds delay! I'm not arguing that it won't impact the game though.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
I play with 200 ping constantly ( I live in Australia) and it makes no difference. 200 ping and sometimes up to 300. I can last hit, dodge ashe arrow, and all those other things FINE.
I didn't watch the game so I am not taking either side, but I am just saying.
I didn't watch the game so I am not taking either side, but I am just saying.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
He may be dead but he's still OP