Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Don't be this guy

Creator: Toshabi March 30, 2014 8:35pm
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 9:32am | Report
it is tosh people. it is tosh.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 12:21pm | Report
SOAC Bas wrote:

Says the fiddlesticks jungle?

1). Ryze counters Renekton. It's the reason he is picked and banned now in the LCS. Always has and always will. Ryze is just a positioning champ if your positioning sucks you will suck.

2). People who still play fiddlesticks jungle shouldn't talk about others sticking to the meta. Especially if that team has no CC or way to allow you to use your ult at its most effective time. Granted you still played really well, just pointing out that you argument is flawed in that you did exactly what you told him not to do. Yes I understand you have a lot of fiddle games, but the rest of your arguement was completely contrary to your own pick.

3). The opposing team didn't invade....who doesn't invade when it's fiddlesticks jungle and you have Thresh, Renekton, and Pantheon wtf!!! and played like **** and you won so your argument and reason for posting this are just to stroke your own ego and whine?

Pretext: U went full ****** lolz.

1: No.

2: it's almost like you didn't read the OP and went full ****** lolz.

3: They invaded and often. But you see, an experienced fiddle jungle knows to start with wards. WOWO! OUTPLAYED LOOOOLLLZZZZZZZZ

Conclusion: Yoj went teh full ******z lolz pwnt ecksdeeeee XFD!
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 9:03am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Pretext: U went full ****** lolz.

1: No.

2: it's almost like you didn't read the OP and went full ****** lolz.

3: They invaded and often. But you see, an experienced fiddle jungle knows to start with wards. WOWO! OUTPLAYED LOOOOLLLZZZZZZZZ

1). Yes, I am surprised you made it this high without realizing this. I don't know of a single player higher than gold who doesn't know that ryze counters Renekton pretty well. When his q was lower ranged you didn't play it but with good positioning you can limit and hurt renekton early and late game you outscale him. I know it's hard when you think you are always right, but you aren't.

2). Except you made several points while doing exactly what you were whining about, and finally settled on the only relevant argument which was he had never played Soraka top before. Which isn't that hard to do btw.

3). You can't early ward anymore, and with that opposing team and your team there is no reason not to invade lvl 1 since you can't do an early ward. The fact that it's pretty obvious the opposing team did not invade Fiddle level 1 and my guess is they didn't invade until you had blue and were on your way to red which at that point fiddle has either fear or blind. The fact that they went into your jungle later is not relevant since every jungler should be dropping wards in their own jungle and the enemies.

4). The word is you not yoj not u. I understand that your nature is to think you are too cool for school while trolling the mobafire forums, and generally you are witty and right on some of your notes. In this case your only right statement was don't play a champ for the first time in ranked, which should be common sense. The fact that you felt the need to create a 500 word essay describing how someone did it while complaining about breaking meta's and using statements like
Quoted:
which is neither a conclusion or a well-written comment is beneath you.

Wait....sorry....forgot this was Toshabi.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 10:50am | Report
You can still early ward as fid, since he can start Dring ward or Machete pots wards. It really isnt any more dangerous compared to normal fid earlygame.

Renekton is also by no means a bad champ for soloq. I mean, if you sit in your lane and trash the other dude all game since your renekton and expect your team to do the same in other lanes sure, but if you roam with lvl 6 and 11 spikes you can carry pretty easily.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 11:18am | Report
@topic: I partially agree with Tosh here. I hate people picking FotM stuff just because it's FotM. I hate people doing stuff because they've seen pros do it. However, if you did some reason and deductive reasoning that caused you to figure out the answers to the five W's then by all means go ahead and play it.

@Fiddle Jungle: Personally I think it's still fairly playable, he certainly fits the meta, although he might be a tad slow. Invades - be it around 2 minutes or later - are less common these days and Fiddle is still a very tough bastard to duel as most junglers do not feature hard CC. Also, he has, as one of the few, champions still the option to start with a Doran's item, which is also a clear advantage for the sticks.

@Ryze vs Renekton: Ryze doesn't counter Renekton. Nothing counters Renekton, which is why he's so damn popular in terms of bans and picks. Ryze is one of the few who doesn't have to lose lane (hard) to Renekton which is why he has seen some play in major tournaments. However, even in those tournament matches, he has not been crushing Renekton at all.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 11:35am | Report
I don't mind seeing unconventional picks once in a while, but people really should do it normal's and not ranked.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 11:36am | Report

I don't mind seeing unconventional picks once in a while, but people really should do it normal's and not ranked.

I don't care if people do it in ranked at all, as long as they know what they're doing instead of "I've seen a pro do it once.".
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 11:48am | Report
^ exactly. +1

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 12:06pm | Report
well if they have done it normals a bunch of times then yeah it's okay, but it should really only be done in normals until refined to a science
Sig by Emikadon
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2014 12:45pm | Report

@Ryze vs Renekton: Ryze doesn't counter Renekton. Nothing counters Renekton, which is why he's so damn popular in terms of bans and picks. Ryze is one of the few who doesn't have to lose lane (hard) to Renekton which is why he has seen some play in major tournaments. However, even in those tournament matches, he has not been crushing Renekton at all.

Not losing lane + outscaling Renekton is probably as close to a counter as you're going to get :P Not sure whether Toshabi is trying to deny that Ryze is generally seen as a good pick vs him or whether he just doesn't agree with that choice of words though.

Saying Renekton is a "trash champion for solo queue" is complete ********, but to be fair we already knew Toshabi is a little biased when it comes to Renek's viability ;)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide