Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elementz leaves curse

Creator: H4xDefender April 20, 2013 3:29pm
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2013 1:52am | Report
Funny fact:

Quoted:
I actually wonder if Elementz is like a godsend to teams.

First team he joins becomes the best team in NA for a good amount of time. Team loses a bit, kicks him, and then gets stomped absolutely in the next tournaments.

Elementz joins Curse. Struggles, but with the help of some new players they becomes #1 in NA. Coincidence?

The theory will be complete if the third team he joins becomes #1 in NA.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2013 2:41am | Report
meh...wrong decision for the problem curse faced. It was not elementz that played passiv with a kill leard. Yes he under performed but even still hen the other guys of his team played a lot of there last game more like Soloq then a Team game. Saint and Voy for most parts. They try to catch people by suprise with there aggassion in the 7-10 week of LCS... Well if that is not over using a concept then I don't know. Curse as a hole needed to play together and adjust there game play and game plan from we try to snowball voyboy and keep cop save to mulitple ways they could stay relevant. They gone face the same **** CLG was faceing and starts to get out of.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 6:57am | Report
Who cares, honestly?

He will join another team, he's good enough. Curse will still be strong. IMO this just solidifies TSM as the best NA team. WildTurtle > Chaox, btw. Start QQ in 5, 4, 3...

I just like watching good battles, don't actually care about this or that team or their rosters. That being said, I've been watching some matches from Asia and EU, and i'll be surprised if any NA team manage to win a round. The All-Star match is a different animal altogether.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:40am | Report
The main problem that I have seen/heard about was that Elementz wouldn't really study/prepare. I think watching HotShot's video where he predicted exactly when elements was gonna flash+ult with Sona just proved how predictable he was. Even if you are a good support player, if you don't work to get any better and just stay the way you are, people are going to figure you out. I don't think Rhux is the long term solution, but I think Elementz being gone was the best solution for Curse since he didn't want to treat it like a job.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 7:44am | Report
That was the same reason why Chaox was benched from TSM, wasn't it? Not taking progaming seriously as a job.

Elementz gets more hate than he deserves, but it's just so easy to poke fun at him with how poorly he's been performing recently.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 8:14am | Report
I always liked Elements. That's probably why I study in science. I feel like the Elements tier list needs to change...downgrade Helium to second tier list, it's been there for way too long. Oxygen needs a buff too. What do you guys think ?

seriously tho I've always liked Elementz ;'(
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 9:00am | Report
^ I disagree. there is an extreme shortage of helium on earth...that increases its value and makes it tier one...unless we figure out a way to harvest the sun or can figure out how to mass produce it using a fusion reactor. though we should always account for the fact that oxygen is necessary for us to live...that does increase its value..so tough to say on that one...

seriously though...it is tough to say since we are not in the curse practice schedule to see if elementz was slacking but certainly his performance of late has been stale...still seems like a bad idea to me though...I mean did they warn him before dumping him? cause I feel like there are plenty of ways to motivate someone to work harder instead of bringing in a fresh body you may have to take a considerable amount of time to train.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 2:36am | Report
Elementz is a very competent player, but what he really brings to a team is good teamwork. He has been in competition his whole life and treats League like a sport.

Team is like family to him.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 10:19am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

WildTurtle > Chaox, btw.

I have a tough time believing someone who only knows how to play 2 AD champions well, and 1 half *** is better than Chaox.

Satella wrote:

That was the same reason why Chaox was benched from TSM, wasn't it? Not taking progaming seriously as a job.

correct, it had nothing to do with skill
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 6:02pm | Report
but but but moon wildturtle got a pentakill in the LCS! he must be better than Chaox!
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide