Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

ELO HELL IS SOOOO REAL

Creator: 3pthorror August 5, 2011 11:52pm
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 11:58am | Report
My ELO really sucks... but still... I deserve it as I am playing now :P
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 12:05pm | Report
ELO hell does not exist.

Everyone whom I've seen claimed ELO hell exists sucks at the game in one way or another.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 12:09pm | Report
For the fun of it, I watched Shusheis stream today. He got a guy intentionally feeding (the other team, so it was an easy win) and he has some 1900+ solo queue ELO.

So no, not just in low ELO
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 12:28pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

For the fun of it, I watched Shusheis stream today. He got a guy intentionally feeding (the other team, so it was an easy win) and he has some 1900+ solo queue ELO.

So no, not just in low ELO

How often will you meet "intentional feeders" at 1900+ ...
But even so... just confirming that some totally hopeless bastards even reaches up there, didnt deny that, just said that those guys gather even more further below.

Just trying to be poetic and making a guess here:

The people who are talking about "there´s no elo hell, cause I was somewhat below 1k and carried myself up to 1,5k again!!!" never ever met what´s called "Elo hell".
(Ofc you´re right not believing in its existence then)

Just try to imaginate your worst ranked game ever (like someone fed 0/4 and then left without saying a word for example).
And now try to imaginate that every 2nd ranked looks like this...
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 12:52pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Just try to imaginate your worst ranked game ever (like someone fed 0/4 and then left without saying a word for example).
And now try to imaginate that every 2nd ranked looks like this...

What I hear:

"QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ"

If it happens so often you're used to the environment, l2p and you'll pull out or you can sit there and be like "OMFG FEEDERS AND LEAVERS, MY MASTER YI WITH 4 PDs CAN'T CARRY BADDIES LIKE THIS ****ING ELO HELL MAN"

Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 1:37pm | Report
Pfft. Yeah right. This is a team game though and there are *******s out there like every other game, but I assure you ELO hell doesn't exist, only noobs and pros in this game. QQ more if you think ELO hell exists. Even if frustrating, get over it, find good players, make an arranged, go into ranked, then raise your ELO. Simple as that.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 1:46pm | Report
Hanuul wrote:

Pfft. Yeah right. This is a team game though and there are *******s out there like every other game, but I assure you ELO hell doesn't exist, only noobs and pros in this game. QQ more if you think ELO hell exists. Even if frustrating, get over it, find good players, make an arranged, go into ranked, then raise your ELO. Simple as that.

11 posts and you already have rep, good job

3pthorror
<Member>
3pthorror's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 1:46pm | Report
lllolololololololol
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 1:54pm | Report
One problem is, you can't go premadeto raise your ELO. Isn't that a separate ELO?

th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 2:04pm | Report
You can duo queue. And +rep to Hanuul, truer things haven't been said in a while.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to Nameless for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide