Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Epiphany

Creator: Thalia Kael September 13, 2013 4:38pm
55 posts - page 5 of 6
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 7:10pm | Report
you could just not be honest at all, i constantly tell my mid laner "i need blue to hit level 6 so i can get a double kill bot" if i dont want to give him blue, just lie and give some bs reason as to why you need it theyll believe you most of the time, and nothing pisses me off more in games when im mid and i head all the way to blue and my jungler just smites it even after i ask if i can have it so dont pull any of that, either be nice about telling them no or make a bs lie about why you need it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 8:37pm | Report
@idmb22

Asking people not to die is stupid. If they get caught, they get caught, if they lose fights 2v3, they lose the fights 2v3.

Like, I mean 'botlane stop feeding pls'. 'Oh, okay, I'll just plug my keyboard in, play properly and stop feeding now'. It's not like that. When people play poorly and you tell them to stop playing poorly, you can quite frankly go stick it, tbh. What do you expect them to do? They found one strategy didn't work so they employed another. This alternative strategy wasn't underhand nor unfair and it just so happened that you can do nothing about it.

If you were in their position what would you do? You lose your 3v2 fights but you're not just going to up and surrender, are you? You know you outnumber them, so why not split them up? Oh, that's not honourable or a deserving victory? Okay, let's just take the fight to them 3v2 again, because that worked so well the last time(!)

Look, you're just sore over a defeat that on less unlucky terms you are likely to have won, but the enemy team didn't do anything wrong or take the win 'undeservedly'.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 8:56pm | Report
^so true.

I streamed a match yday, duoQ with oxide. And in the recording that I rewatched later, I saw myself typing stuff into the chat, then talking myself to not send it and delete it again.
In the end I never flamed my ADC, but proceeded to trashtalk hard in aftergame screen.

It helps alot that way :D
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2013 7:54am | Report
Then what are you trying to say?

You said very specifically:

Quoted:
Not dying 8 times in 2v3, only that simple thing.

You are basically asking people who are dying not to die. Sure they may try not to die, but if they get outplayed they can't help it at that time and place.

The conclusion is still the same. I think you don't know WHAT you're saying there. So you don't want them to die 2v3 and you are not asking them to stop dying (you misunderstood me, I was only using the 'omg don't feed noob' as an example, not a direct parallel). My point was that the above quote holds absolutely no meaning and is only indirectly related to why the win was undeserved.

But you've acknowledged that it was a game that you could well have won had you been 3, but lost due to unforeseen circumstances which you had no control over. No need to call it out on the enemy team for it, though.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 1:31pm | Report
[deleted] wrote:

So, it is "ok" to not "flame" during the game, but then thrastalk about someone in the lobby chat after the game... I mean, really? Isn't that the same as flamming during the game? I mean, I am aware they "can't report you", but, the attitude stays the same, doesn't it? =/

No, it is to not flame ingame.
Cus flaming ingame will make you lose. So I just didn't say anything, only encouraged my team, and then spoke of my mind in the aftergame screen to cool myself down for the next match
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 8:02pm | Report
"How not to be reported" ???

Don't play.

Seriously, that's the only 100% way not to get reported.
It's not like this community wouldn't report you outside a game only by watching your Profile/seeing your name/etc., it's just that they CAN'T report you.

This and sending a "Pls ban X" message to the support is most of the time too big a hussle for them.

You can get reported for...

...doing nothing.

...reporting someone who deserves it. Mostly by the reported and/or his friends

...having premades.

...being premade.

...being too good.

...being too mediocre.

...killing some enemy once.

...building not the way one of your mates wanted you to, even if it's 100% right.

etc.

Todays community in a well received competetive game is like that, deal with it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide