Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ezreal nerfs?

Creator: Mpanniero October 21, 2012 6:08pm
19 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 6:40pm | Report
I'm with Vavena on this, his AS debuff gave him insane duelling skills. He doesn't have a reliable steroid of his own (except shooting his ult through a bunch of creeps) and the AS debuff gave him the ability to still duel. While this may not be the playstyle riot intended, it is what makes him strong. When he loses that, Corki will probably be preferred over Ezreal once more.

I don't think Ezreal will become top 3 anymore, maybe no longer top 5. By removing the AS debuff on his W, they gave AD Ezreal an useless skill; which is just stupid.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 6:45pm | Report
Not being top 3 =/= sucking
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 6:45pm | Report

I'm with Vavena on this, his AS debuff gave him insane duelling skills. He doesn't have a reliable steroid of his own (except shooting his ult through a bunch of creeps) and the AS debuff gave him the ability to still duel. While this may not be the playstyle riot intended, it is what makes him strong. When he loses that, Corki will probably be preferred over Ezreal once more.

I don't think Ezreal will become top 3 anymore, maybe no longer top 5. By removing the AS debuff on his W, they gave AD Ezreal an useless skill; which is just stupid.

Remember when people used to play corki without maxing W first? It will go back to the same state as it was before, which meant that clever play was rewarded and he wasn't just a really easy champ to dominate with ( Graves)

Corki atm is actually still stronger then ezreal.

I agree though that Ezreal will become a niche pick or by those that enjoy his playstyle, Pulsefire ezreal buff too stronk, destroyed my main :(

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 6:52pm | Report
Rise of Draven incoming. Just as Luther predicted.

Probably not. But I can dream.

I've always thought Corki was better. But that's because he's like, Leona's right hand carry, and Leona is my favorite support. Ezreal wasn't as good at following up with her, which hampered my playstyle with him. :/
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 6:56pm | Report
Welcome to the League of Draven.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 7:38pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Welcome to the League of Draven.

Please lock the thread now someone and delete this comment. Luther's comment is the one that should end this thread.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 10:07pm | Report
He will still be a good pick, but no he won't be really strong anymore. That AS debuff was way more than most people think it was for him. Even most Ez players don't notice it if they aren't paying attention. He wasn't that much stronger than other carries before and this nerf is big and will bring him down hard. I won't say he will be bad, just that he won't be great anymore.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2012 1:24am | Report
T_T more.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2012 1:40am | Report
W will still give free harass tho, so I dunno I always liked to max it, even when EZ was considered weak and got flamed a lot, then BAM some pro played him maxing W or for whatever reason maxing W got famous.

I'd probably still max W vs champs like graves or corki, those who mainly depend on their skills to burst and don't have too much range.

EZ will still be strong, prob not permapicked/banned anymore tho :)

--> that's at least what I think

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide