Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Firsts shhh the good ol' days ;)

Creator: Illuvitarian May 11, 2011 9:42am
1 2 3 4
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 9:42am | Report
Basically I'm just curious who was the first champ YOU bought in this game with ip. I never played Dota and this is the first of these types of games I played and really didn't know how so, when I started I just wanted to run at a guy and try and kill them. The free champs that week included Shen ryze and malphite and I didn't have the slightest idea how **** worked and SUCKED!

Then I tried teemo and the game became fun for me
Oh teemo how I miss the old days lol he's the first champ I bought and got many of my firsts in the game with him

AD/AS teemo is easy enough to build for newbies
Just wanna hear your guyses thoughts Semper Fi!!

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 9:46am | Report
first champ i bought with ap was ashe.

the first champion i ever played was veigar, and just looking back idk how the **** i could have been that bad.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 9:48am | Report
I bought Nunu. I loved how he let someone else do all the fighting for him and my friend bought him first and let me try him. I quickly moved on to other Tanky/DPS but I still play Nunu on occasion.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 10:18am | Report
First champ I ever bought was Sion I didn't really end up playing him too much in my noob days. First champ I liked to play a lot of was fiddle, people would just let you crowstorm right in front of them and then try to fight you in it lol.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 10:21am | Report
Queso wrote:

First champ I ever bought was Sion I didn't really end up playing him too much in my noob days. First champ I liked to play a lot of was fiddle, people would just let you crowstorm right in front of them and then try to fight you in it lol.

Yea... I remember the days when he was the most OP thing out there. I thought he had an ability that made him turn invisible for a while.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 11:11am | Report
The first champion I ever played was Master Yi. I didn't know the first thing about LoL and or any MOBAs, so I would always try to attack the champion and forget about last hitting minions or farming gold.

I didn't play Yi for awhile, because I thought he was under-powered. Woe is me! lol
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 11:17am | Report
First champ I bought was Nasus, I loved playing him as tank and still do. But the first champ I ever played with was Xin, fun as hell.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 11:53am | Report
Yea I bought and played with teemo first but the first champ that I actually mained with was pantheon that's when I started to understand the game worked better lol now I rarely play either but once you get over that hump using champ abilities and timing/ positioning it's so much more fun and you feel enlightened and grateful there are so many champs to master that's the beauty of this game it think variety!!

Thanks riot!!

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 12:14pm | Report
My first champion was Ashe. I liked her very much when I played the tutorial, but I got even more surprised when I saw a Master Yi and bought him.

But, the first time I got 3150 IP (lvl 10 or so), I bought Mordekaiser, and now hes my main.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 1:57pm | Report
First champ was Ashe , never played the tutorial.

First champ I bought was Vlad.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide