JunSupport wrote:
This year, I have my eyes on those sweet dodge runes!
Dodge quints are ****, ya know. Armor seals can compare to dodge seals and 3armor seals=1armor quint while 2dodge seals=1dodge quint.
Armor quints are essentially 50% better than dodge quints. I see no reason to ever use them. (even on Jax, since he uses flat AD/AP quints)
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either
a) posts about the game
b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
a) posts about the game
b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Here's all the info about everything.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Harrowing
It seems they'll allow us to buy the ArP rune this time. Last time they had it added to the game files, but it wasn't in the shop.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Harrowing
It seems they'll allow us to buy the ArP rune this time. Last time they had it added to the game files, but it wasn't in the shop.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
ProtoShot wrote:
So their mid teir runes, when do they release and certain runes are worth buying and some aren't?
None of these runes are worth it , imo.
with 3 quints and compared to tier 3, harrowing runes:
-1.17 ap for 1590 less
-.33 dodge for 3165 less
-.33 ms for 3165 less
-.75 arpen for 1590 less
-.42 mpen for 1590 less
-8 health for 3165 less
harrowing runes are ALL better than tier 3 runes. there is no reason to not use the harrowing runes for half the price of the tier 3.
-1.17 ap for 1590 less
-.33 dodge for 3165 less
-.33 ms for 3165 less
-.75 arpen for 1590 less
-.42 mpen for 1590 less
-8 health for 3165 less
harrowing runes are ALL better than tier 3 runes. there is no reason to not use the harrowing runes for half the price of the tier 3.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>