Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to counter akali

Creator: stakingmermaids November 27, 2013 7:55pm
1 2
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 3:14pm | Report
Ahri and Syndra are good picks versus her.
Just push up her lane to tower and auto harass, use a few spells here and there and punish her when she tries to cs. Syndra should be a nightmare in lane, and I'm pretty sure her burst @ 6 will kill Akali.
Akali's pre-6 is pretty weak, so take advantage of that.

stakingmermaids
<Member>
stakingmermaids's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 6:59pm | Report
I'm actually not sure what her ult is so I'm gonna check on it now . Thanks for the info everybody
i maybe new and my knowledge to lol is limited but i will always share my opinion and ask questions so don't judge me ;)

Ain't nobody got time for a banner
-Me
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 1:24pm | Report
Gragas, casseopia, annie (with mana regen seals), Kassadin, karma, ap tristana, viktor, mordekaiser, leblanc, diana, lee sin, riven, ap cho'gath, Shen mid and fizz will dumpster akali. take your pick.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2013 6:20am | Report
I play Akali more than any other champ, and you want to know what her weaknesses are?

1. Pre-6. She sucks, will not be able to kill you, and will not be able to get away. Get your jungler to gank her hard, or force her into engagements early. She'll either be stupid enough to stay or she'll run away, losing CS and exp.

2. She's squishy as hell. Her burst is huge, but after the burst is done, she's useless. If you let her engage you on her own terms, expect to get crushed. Build enough defenses to survive her burst, and you win, GG.
stakingmermaids
<Member>
stakingmermaids's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2013 8:20am | Report
Wow thanks for all your answers. I will be definitely trying to play casso
i maybe new and my knowledge to lol is limited but i will always share my opinion and ask questions so don't judge me ;)

Ain't nobody got time for a banner
-Me
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide