Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to fix Viktor

Creator: Acid Reigns July 23, 2012 10:54pm
1 2
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 8:10pm | Report
As a non-viktor player I think his death-ray issues should be fixed first before anything else =[
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 8:13pm | Report
Viktor doesn't need fixing per se, just QoL buffs to his augments, he's one of the only champions that can amass AP really quickly since his death Augment is only 1k (which also allows him to full clear minion waves almost as fast as other fast clear champs). As stated earlier in the thread weakening the earlier augments in favor of another tier to upgrade to would be awesome and would tie in perfectly with his lore (upgrades, fixing flaws, etc).
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 10:00pm | Report
But this is literally exactly what I was suggesting... o.o

Weaken the stats on his augment upgrades, and then offer tier 3 versions of them, so he scales better.

Edit: Is Bionicarm the only one who knows what I'm saying, because it comes across like I'm being misunderstood o.o
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 10:03pm | Report
He falls off late game much harder than most mages since he can't buy his effective 6th item, instead he has what amounts to 5.5 items. Doesn't stop him from being extremely strong mid game though.

And no, I understand just fine.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 10:38pm | Report
Oki, wasn't sure. :P
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 11:09pm | Report
what zep (and whoever mentioned hexdrinker) said.

its a midgame item, its great to build early but late game is terrible.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 11:16pm | Report
Yep, that's why I say there should be a lategame build option for it, like Malmortius, and then weaken the other augments, so he's not crazily strong ALL game long, but rather, he's on a more normal power curve.
Dypheus
<Member>
Dypheus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 3:47am | Report
I think I heard rumours that they have been working on this idea of making different paths with the augments, like when you start the game you can buy 1 of the T1 augments, and later the game you can invest money to spend it on 1 of the T2 upgrades. They also have been thinking of making a augment for hes ult.

Either way I can understand why Riot isn't really priotizing fixing Viktor. Viktor is pretty balanced with and fun to play. He do lacks the things to be competive, but that is really like, just 1 inch away.
If League of Legends is gay, then I am super****.
~Feel free to add me on LoL (EUW) Omerta, or on Skype: Joniakagod
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2012 4:08am | Report
Pretty much he needs some oil in those joints!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide