Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How to Improve As A Player (Outside the game)

Creator: SugiStyle October 17, 2013 7:46am
SugiStyle
<Member>
SugiStyle's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2013 7:46am | Report

I made a guide for people who want to get better at this game. By following simple steps you're able to jump & rise in elo easily. All you just gotta do is follow my guides step.

P.S - I'm sorry if this is the wrong section
SugiStyle
<Member>
SugiStyle's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 10:12am | Report
any feedback, would be much appreciated
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 1:04pm | Report
Feedback, go!

Troll banning: risk of starting a game with people on your team ready to bash you for any mistakes you make, leading to a bad environment within the team. Other than that, I do that sometimes too.

Pick order: doesn't matter so much outside of tournaments and ranked teams. First picking Renekton or Shen or Orianna or Zed (get the picture?) happens even in those. Also, all that strategy only happens when people communicate properly in chat and are willing to do it. **** has happened that a strategy was called, everybody was on board and someone didn't have the champion another one wanted. More than a couple of times, particularly in lower elos.

Dodge: whatever, I usually don't do it unless I've played with a dude before that was complete **** and insists on doing the same **** all over again.

Tryndamere and Master Yi: seriously? Complete nubstompers with people with at least half a brain. This changes the more you climb, but different elos have different must-bans. Lower elo Zeds are usually ridiculously bad. Amumu is near perma-banned in low elo, how often do you see him drawing bans in plat+?
SugiStyle
<Member>
SugiStyle's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 2:38pm | Report
luizdeh wrote:

Feedback, go!

Troll banning: risk of starting a game with people on your team ready to bash you for any mistakes you make, leading to a bad environment within the team. Other than that, I do that sometimes too.

Pick order: doesn't matter so much outside of tournaments and ranked teams. First picking Renekton or Shen or Orianna or Zed (get the picture?) happens even in those. Also, all that strategy only happens when people communicate properly in chat and are willing to do it. **** has happened that a strategy was called, everybody was on board and someone didn't have the champion another one wanted. More than a couple of times, particularly in lower elos.

Dodge: whatever, I usually don't do it unless I've played with a dude before that was complete **** and insists on doing the same **** all over again.

Tryndamere and Master Yi: seriously? Complete nubstompers with people with at least half a brain. This changes the more you climb, but different elos have different must-bans. Lower elo Zeds are usually ridiculously bad. Amumu is near perma-banned in low elo, how often do you see him drawing bans in plat+?

You made valid points luiz, but i did mention about "safe picks" where i talked about rene and other viable champions that you can pick first since they are pretty viable against all opponents.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide