Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I've never -1 someone build before. o.o

Creator: Considereth March 12, 2011 9:43pm
1 2
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2011 9:43pm | Report
I've +1 a few but never -1 one. I usually just look at the build and if I think its bad I'll just skip over it and think in my head "this build needs work" and move along. Am I the only one in this boat? o.o

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2011 10:05pm | Report
I feel bad now ;-; I don't -1 often but when I do it's kind of like me considering a ban:

If I were an admin and someone was spamming up the forums and people suggested for a ban, I'd be like... "isn't 1 hour too much? :("

so you can only imagine when I want to -1 a build with 8 frozen mallets.

Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2011 10:20pm | Report
Eight Frozen Mallets would be the most legit OLAF BUILD EVER
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2011 10:22pm | Report
I hardly -1, but I do use it on occasion. Just rarely, because often it's not worth it getting in a -1 war with someone.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2011 10:34pm | Report
i downvote because if you don't downvote bad guides people will think they are good

and in some cases, bad guides have been upvoted (because people don't even try half the guides here) to the point where one persons opinion won't really matter anymore anyway

taric wishes people gave him useful guides
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2011 11:25pm | Report
Jet wrote:

i downvote because if you don't downvote bad guides people will think they are good

and in some cases, bad guides have been upvoted (because people don't even try half the guides here) to the point where one persons opinion won't really matter anymore anyway

taric wishes people gave him useful guides

You should make a build for every character because you're the best player I've ever seen. No lie.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2011 11:52pm | Report
i dont downvote.

but then again i dont upvote.

i'm not the voting person, mostly because i dont look at guides here, if champion a is to be built as an ap then i'll build what i think works best and use it. no offense to any of the people who work hard to make builds, i just use my own for every champion.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2011 4:21am | Report
Haha Bwong, i just can't look at your posts and not rofl ;).

I don't downvote often, i only downvote when the build like someone said for example contains 6 frozen mallets which just is INSANITY :P.

But if i disagree i first discuss it with the owner of the build.
If he then still disagree's but has a LEGIT reason like, this is just prefference, (unless its the 6 frozen mallet thing) i usually just skip the build and don't vote at all, as that is pointless.
If he has no legit reason i might considder a downvote.

A - vote should only be done when for example veigar has as/ad items which makes no sense as his abilities and stats scale on AP or when it's just a rofl build like the 6 mallets thing.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2011 4:33am | Report
I did alot of -1's.
Never on a build that was bad coz of the build itself. Mainly it was spam, or joke builds or any kind of adverted builds.

I rather leave a comment and dont vote at all. As i dont care about ratings, i care about constructive feedback.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2011 4:36am | Report
DEWO wrote:

I did alot of -1's.
Never on a build that was bad coz of the build itself. Mainly it was spam, or joke builds or any kind of adverted builds.

I rather leave a comment and dont vote at all. As i dont care about ratings, i care about constructive feedback.

+1 :P
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide