Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

IvyLoL Season 1 Signups

Creator: IvyLoL Chill January 18, 2012 9:02am
IvyLoL Chill
<Member>
IvyLoL Chill's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 9:02am | Report
Hey mobafire!

I'm helping to run a LoL league in which players in college can represent their schools and play against other schools around the world. In our beta season, we had over 200 teams participate in weekly matches, and are currently in the semifinals of our end-of-season tournament. I'm going to post the official spiel for the upcoming season, but feel free to ask questions here, and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Quoted:
Enroll in the Open League or Premier League for IvyLoL's first official season! Signups are open until 1/20/12 at midnight, PDT.

Season 1 highlights:
    (NEW) Two-league System- Premier League and Open League
    (NEW) On-site Match Scheduling
    Geographically-based divisions
    Teams matched up against another team each week
    Commentary and casting
    Rivalry system

The Premier League is only available to one team per school. This league is more competitive, with stronger teams and more rewards. Enrolling in the Premier League does not guarantee your team a spot, because if multiple teams in a specific school want to be in the Premier League then the highest-placing team in the beta season gets the bid to participate. If you enroll in the Premier League but do not qualify for it, your team will be placed in the Open League. The Premier League will be the primary focus for casted game
s and prizes.

The Open League is available to any team that wishes to participate. It is structured to be more casual than the Premier League, but still offers weekly matches, tournaments, and a rivalry week.
Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 11:15pm | Report
Does Middle School/Secondary count? :3

I don't even
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 8:41am | Report
My school is win. Edited because turns out there are two teams, and only one of them sucks.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide