Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jax rework spotlight.

Creator: Pølsemanden January 11, 2012 7:15pm
1 2 3 4
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2012 12:09pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

God, I can't believe I bought Vandal Jax and thought Riot would actually buff Jax, what an idiot I am.

Oh wow, you really bought a skin when you heard they were reworking him? How many of Riot's reworks have actually worked out for the best?

Ryze and Gangplank are the only two I can think of, and GP still lost some of his uniqueness.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2012 12:23pm | Report
Boohoo
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2012 12:49pm | Report
Phreaks first post in there:

"Want to bring up something quick for the metagolem arguments.

While certainly he does have some AD scaling, the GP/LeeSin/Noctune scaling is all AD. I mean, yeah ok there are technically AP ratios, but let's be real here.

AP is a crucial part of Jax's scaling. Atmogs, while technically usable (and with free attack speed really isn't that bad) is not the optimal build."

Tell me the ratios stay the same and I'll pummel Phreak for not knowing **** about a game he's working on... again.

Old ratios:
Leap = Better get AD
Empower = doesnt matter
Counter = Not worth using as reliable dmg source anymore
Ulti = Yeah, you'll loose some dmg on that one.

But srsly drop the "AP is obligatory"-thing and get Rageblade + hybrid penetration runes, I guess even Hextech shouldnt be THAT mandatory on him anymore, 3/4 AD is fine and Atma's since you have now to get some major HP item.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 6:45am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Oh wow, you really bought a skin when you heard they were reworking him? How many of Riot's reworks have actually worked out for the best?

Ryze and Gangplank are the only two I can think of, and GP still lost some of his uniqueness.

I was trying to figure out which skin out of 3 I wanted, either a Panth skin, a Morde Skin, or a Jax skin with the free RP I got. I don't play Pantheon that much, the Morde skin isn't as good as Lord Morde and hearing that Jax was getting buffed only confirmed it. But now I realize I should have just waited until Lord Morde was on sale QQ.

Nighthawk wrote: I might not have the most posts but i'm pretty sure I have the most *****.
Searz wrote: ^ QFT
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide