Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

JungleDyr

Creator: GranMatador February 19, 2013 8:30am
34 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 2:30pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
S3 didn't change that much to nullify this power.

But it did. When the S3 jungle changes hit live we saw a decrease in power from AOE heavy junglers. Built in sustain and damage mitigation became even more important and Mundo has none of these early. Mundo exits his jungle after his first clear kinda low and ganking isn't really an option. Udyr will be able to gank.

I will agree with you that Mundo has a much easier build path and has become stronger due to HP buffs. I will argue though that those things have less to do about Mundo and more to do about the changes to health. Anyone who wants to buy HP and deals percentage of HP damage is going to be strong right now.

The big differences between Mundo and Udyr is that Udyr's early jungle is far easier and clears about the same. Mundo definitely has a better lategame, but they both have their strengths.

On another note, I don't think you should back up your argument with Stonewall's tier lists. Its sad.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 2:36pm | Report
Yea Mundo stacks health, but then so does Udyr.

Udyr also gets essentially free resistances from his passive, making him theoretically tankier late game. (In terms of sheer durability, not healing)

They do roughly the same thing in team fights, and I'd say Udyr is more reliable as he has more inherit bulkiness and a uber shield on a 5 second cooldown.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 4:08pm | Report
S2 =/= S3, lol. Your argument is super flawed.

Udyr and mundo aren't heavy gankers. They are both counterganking control junglers who ward up, farm the jungle, and countergank enemy junglers whenever possible who turn into tanks lategame. Udyr > Mundo during lane phase, Mundo > Udyr lategame, but it isn't as significant as Udyr beating mundo during lane.
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 9:37pm | Report
Why are you guys even comparing Mundo and Udyr? Udyr is a single target shredder while Mundo has... well, health.

Udyr clears much faster than Mundo, he does it more safely, his ganks are stronger, his lategame output is higher while being just as tanky.

I dont know who brought Mundo up, but you seriously derailed this thread :P

EDIT Just read the whole thread out of curiosity: Nicknamemy, you cannot compare S2 and S3 jungles like that. I mean, Lee Sin used to be god tier, and he's nothing more than okay at the moment. Without any nerf. It is quite possible Mundo was affected too. I actually believe he was, and badly. Mundo fanboi talking...
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide