Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kha'Zix!

Creator: Vapora Dark June 20, 2013 2:26pm
8 posts - page 1 of 1
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 2:26pm | Report
I don't pay much attention to streams, tournaments, and stuff like that, so I don't know what the better players of League of Legends think. To those who do, and have heard the opinions of these kind of players:

Have Kha's changes made him better or worse? And has there been any change in how people play Kha? ( e.g., does anyone max Q now? )
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 2:49pm | Report
i still max W but ive been evolving E or Q first instead of W since the main reason i evolved W was for the slow, i might evolve W still for the extra poke later in the game but not as the first, but i still max W first for the sustain you get from it

TECHNICALLY they made him better since W doesnt consume the buff so you can AA once with your passive and then use W to slow again after it so they added more CC to him
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 2:55pm | Report
I've always found Q max more fun than W max. Not as effective maybe, but more fun fo' sure. :P Think I'll go back to maxing Q now.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 3:00pm | Report
yeah it is more fun but i -think- someone else did the math and Q does less damage now until you build enough AD to make the 45% more damage worth it, gonna need someone to do the maths again but i remember someone saying that itll do less damage now than before until you build enough AD

but i guess if youre against a lane that isnt poking you and you dont need the hp sustain you can go ahead and max Q first, specially if its against some melee champion
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 9:50pm | Report
wait what ive always maxed q on khaz lol.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 11:40pm | Report
He's still better than ****in' talon, that's for sure
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 11:52pm | Report
Shots fired.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 11:01am | Report

He's still better than ****in' talon, that's for sure

They be fightin' words son. Prepare for war.

Also have you 1v1'd Insoy yet?

wait what ive always maxed q on khaz lol.

W max is extremely safe because when you evolve W and have a few levels in it you can ( or could ) farm entire waves from a distance pretty easily, with no chance of your enemy zoning you out. And if they try, they just get hit by your W, which does massive damage, and they eventually get so low that you can jump on them for a kill. But now W doesn't apply your passive, which is partly why it was so good for clearing waves, and you don't even need to evolve it to get the slow anymore, meaning there are less benefits to maxing and evolving W, while Q's evolution actually became better.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide