Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

L2Play: The Season 4 Elo Climb

Creator: SOAC Bas December 4, 2013 12:27am
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 12:27am | Report
L2Play Elo Climb is a league of legends podcast hosted by Throatslasher and SOAC Bas and the goal is to help build and teach new players the basics of League of Legends. Watch as our new League player learns and climbs up the Elo Ladder.

The show will be live every Tuesday at 7pm PDT on http://www.twitch.tv/soacgaming.

The VoD's can be found: http://sittingonacouch.com/podcast/leagueoflegends/lolelo/

12/3/13 – In the first ever episode of L2Play, The guys meet Vozz our new elo climber. We are excited to have him here, and throatslasher goes threw the many ways to build and start playing. Listen closely as he covers starting rune pages, masteries, champs to play to learn, and some key points about the beginning of league.

http://sittingonacouch.com/league-legends-podcast-season-4-elo-climb-episode-1/
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 5:49am | Report
Excited about this :)

Finally I can hear throotslshr's voice
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2013 9:40am | Report
dat mustache...for all you throat haters out there...yes...he can be a nice guy...though i have to admit lately he has been exceptionally nice...must be getting laid on a regular basis.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2013 12:08pm | Report

dat mustache...for all you throat haters out there...yes...he can be a nice guy...though i have to admit lately he has been exceptionally nice...must be getting laid on a regular basis.

maybe laid off due to lack of regularity on his basis.

Sig made by Tamy
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2013 1:50pm | Report
[deleted] wrote:

I liked the content of the video and was funny to see it, maybe I will say was a "bit messy" like when you walk inside your house, because it went through different things very fast, like from AD Runes to AP Runes and things like that, so for players not familiar might be confusing. :P

Yep, Throatslasher oddly enough was very excited and nervous. My job is to set the pace, and I did a poor job of it. I should have interrupted him more and clarified for players learning. I will work on it. It was throat's first show so I kind of let him talk more freely. I will be sure to moderate much better next time.

Thanks for the feedback, and join us live next time :P
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide