Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

League of Legends Forum App: Now for both iOS...

Creator: JDNW Apps March 21, 2012 5:20pm
JDNW Apps
<Member>
JDNW Apps's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 5:20pm | Report
Hi, we're a couple of students who have made a free mobile app to browse the League of Legends forums, and we hope that some of you may find it both convenient and useful. The Android version of our app has gotten positive reviews on the Android Market, so today we're extremely excited to announce that an iOS version is now live on the App Store!

The current versions of the app are 1.3.6 for Android and 1.0 for iOS. Our app is for Android phones 2.1+ and iOS devices 4.0+. The Android version is called League of Legends Forums, and the Market url is: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jdnw.lolforums The iOS version is called Forum App for League of Legends (different name due to Apple's naming preferences), and you can find it on the App Store or click here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forum-app-for-league-legends/id501872386?ls=1&mt=8

This app will allow you to:
- Browse the forums
- Check server announcements
- Create/reply to threads
- Rate posts
- Edit your posts
- View images/Youtube links
- Check server status
- Go to the next/previous Riot posts in a thread
- Switch between browsing US, EUW, and EUNE forums
- View and vote in polls
- Browse the dev tracker
- Search for posts

The features in italics are currently available in the Android version only and will be added to the iOS version in the next few updates.

You can view any forum of any language, but the user interface will remain in English since we're nowhere near fluent in other languages. Hopefully that won't be a big problem for anyone.

Screenshots of the app are on the Market/App Store pages. A FAQ for the app is located on the forum post on Riot forums: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1085878

We plan on continuing to make improvements to the app, so if you have any feedback, please let us know! We plan on continuing to make improvements to the app, so if you have any feedback, please let us know! The simplest way to contact us is to email us at jdnwapps@gmail.com.

If you would like to support us, please tell your friends about the app, click on the ads, and review the app. Please try it out and let us know what you think!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 5:25pm | Report
We really need one of these for MOBAfire...

Looking at you, Matt ^^ it's getting increasingly difficult to do all this on an iPod.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 4:00pm | Report
The only problem I have when surfing MOBAFire on my phone is when I quote someone and the comment gets longer than the box. Scrolling in comment boxes doesn't work too well in Android at the very least and I doubt it works better on iOS.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide