Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

League Of Legends Matchmaking Insanity.

Creator: seafsef March 29, 2021 9:57pm
seafsef
<Member>
seafsef's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2021 9:57pm | Report
This game never struggles at making me mad. I've been playing this game for about 2 years now on two accounts, one is my main which has terrible mmr because of my early days of ranked but its my fault. Now my new account, loserqueueBTW is my new alt account for ranked and i was hoping for better matchmaking or just a new hope. But of course after playing 5 games into my placements, i am once again trolled by terrible teammates whilst the other team has players that are actual gods. I end up either carrying for lose terribly. My friend and I decide to duo queue and it goes well for a while until yesterday or so, we've been in countless games with inting teammates and first timers who dc after getting taught advice. The last game ive played today was with ahri and my team decides to be a ornn player that never uses ult and a iron 1 in a bronze 2 lobby. Of course we lose terribly. HOW DO I LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE OF AN ELO OR GAME.
yunvme
<Member>
yunvme's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2021 10:40pm | Report
its honestly gross how little riot cares anymore people are required to play 1v9 every game and if they slip up even a little they get another loss. game I just got to lose jung was 1/8 mid 1/11 bot 1/10 together. but hey i got an idea change the shop riot that iswhat this game needed thank you for being useless.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide