Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

League of Legends question

Creator: usrname December 5, 2017 4:05am
usrname
<Member>
usrname's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2017 4:05am | Report
Hi All

I'm new in the game and I'm level 18 at the moment but I'don't understand something. What is the difference between me (level 18) and some players who is 30 or 30+ level. Are they stronger than me? I have the same runes like them but when we play against bots or pvp, they do a lot of kills, they are stronger than me. Why? Are there any benefits with every level up which make the champion stronger?

Regards,
Pliisti
<Member>
Pliisti's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2017 4:45am | Report
It's just experience playing the game. They understand more of the champions' strengths and weaknesses, their own, their allies' and their opponents'. They know the spell rotations that work best and when the enemy has finished theirs, leaving them vulnerable. They know how to use the mini map to avoid ganks and make plays. They know what items to build and how aggressive to be depending on who they are playing against. When I started doing pvp at level 30 my win rate was about 30% (dreadful),so I watched worlds 2017 and read guides online and practiced champions in the practice tool, now my win rate for draft is around 47% and it keeps going up little by little. Practice makes perfect.
usrname
<Member>
usrname's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2017 4:31am | Report
OK Thanks for answer :) So why they've done unlimited level (30+)?
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2017 4:00pm | Report
usrname wrote:
OK Thanks for answer :) So why they've done unlimited level (30+)?

I think they did this for two reasons:

(1): I think Riot allows people to level up past level 30 to keep players interested in the game. Progression is a feature games employ to keep people invested in a game. For levels 1-30 progression is about being able to play ranked/unlocking summoner spells etc... When you hit level 30, though, the only further progression was unlocking all champions or climbing in ranked. Leveling past 30 is just another way Riot is hoping to keep players interested in LoL.

(2): It gives Riot a convenient way to transition from IP to Blue Essence. Giving rewards at each level is an easy way to replace the random amount of IP you got from each game you played.
Eabsjer
<Member>
Eabsjer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2017 1:18am | Report
Swuft wrote:

I think they did this for two reasons:

(1): I think Riot allows people to level up past level 30 to keep players interested in the game. Progression is a feature games employ to keep people invested in a game. For levels 1-30 progression is about being able to play ranked/unlocking summoner spells etc... When you hit level 30, though, the only further progression was unlocking all champions or climbing in ranked. Leveling past 30 is just another way Riot is hoping to keep players interested in LoL.

(2): It gives Riot a convenient way to transition from IP to Blue Essence. Giving rewards at each level is an easy way to replace the random amount of IP you got from each game you played.

Sure , thanks your info

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide