Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

(Leaked) future info for LoL

Creator: zone October 4, 2010 12:41pm
zone
<Member>
zone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2010 12:41pm | Report

update: now i have 2 sources on this leaked info. in english and hungarian.

i got this leaked info from a hungarian blog from EU server. i did lots of translating without the knowledge of hungarian. this in no way is very reliable, but i did my cross-reference and some stuffs do check out. i posted links if anyone wants to see the cross-reference. I DONE THIS FOR FUN LOL AND IT IS POSSIBLE THIS COULD BE LEAKED ON EU FORUM ALREADY. BUT I HAVENT SEEN ANY POSTS FOR THIS. READ/BELIEVE AT UR OWN RISK.

Translation:
! new map : magma chamber comming for halloween!
“Its a 5v5 but on a bigger map, so lanes are further. New NPC with new buffs also appear and a teleport inside the base to help you move around the map.”

"As we know Swain is coming next week, Swain. He is followed by new female champion, a magician that uses light energy. (this could be Lux, Garen�s sister http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=269458) Then, a champion called Irelia, the Ionian Captain of the Guard. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Irelia/Background
. After her, , a two-sz�¶rnyes champion. Lastly, a champion called Leblanc.

Irelia is a melee dps champion, who is an offensive attacker with a defensive skill similar to Wuju-style. The passive of this skill allow all auto-attacks with vamp. If you use this skill vamp/regen stops, but in return receives bonus true spell damage. This makes her a DPS with survival skill like Master Yi and Jax. She is a good jungler.

future champions in work:
� Aeon will be a melee DPS assassin. Ability to give him one of the attack speed debuff, and a stack of his opponent. There will be a stream of active nuke / teleports, the passive stat bonuses and the passage of time gives Aeon (Herald of the Ages).
� sniper champion, who can be compared to Windrunner in DotA. But he will be a large animal Nuker
� DPS shadow assassin
� gravitational champion (manipulates gravity)
� a two-space (Void's) champion, but they are only expected in the middle of next year

Champions to be reworked:
� Evelyn (the next patch comes):
The change is designed to increase burst dmg and improve survivability
� Teemo (reworked/improved ult)
� Jax
� Twisted Fate
� Alistair
� Tryndamere
� Siviri
� Other:

other updates:
� Ezreal and Urgot is considered useless, because there is no real role in a team (fight). In the future, hopefully developers will trying to find some role for them.
� Shurelia is working on strengthening the survivability for Pantheon
� Fiddlesticks and Rammus will have cooldown improvement or decreased mana cost for spells.
� Legendary Udyr skin coming soon.
� Mastery tree possible rework in the distant future.
� After Sona there will be a new healer champion. it is possible that Sona�s Q and passive will receive a nerf in Damage
� 8 to 10 new Champions are also being worked at the same time, which means that up to now they are also being prepared. As well as the completion/permanent release of the game will happen only half a year later.
� On 27 October, it will be a one-year birthday LoL, which will likely have a celebration. (event of some kind?) "

Additional pics of hexdrinker and runegorger. these are already confirmed by a previous rumor leak by one of the admins here.
Ekira
<Member>
Ekira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2010 1:31pm | Report
I was hoping for news on the new map...But im glad to at least know that i should'nt buy sona is she just going to get a nerf.Thanks for all the info.
zone
<Member>
zone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2010 5:43pm | Report
updated with second source

NEW MAP NEWS!! COMING SOON, THIS MONTH
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2010 7:41pm | Report
Yay! Thanks for the leak!
linkos
<Member>
linkos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2010 11:57pm | Report
Thans! Sounds awesome :D
Kameleon
<Member>
Kameleon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2010 1:33pm | Report
My right arm is stronger than my left arm!
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2010 3:27pm | Report

riot updates release order all the time. the leak was inaccurate about order, but champion is not inaccurate

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide