Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Learn how to communicate.

Creator: R4GE April 18, 2014 8:47am
1 2
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 8:47am | Report
I've recently left a big amount of games because of the reason no one is coumminacting. The only thing you see are these people spamming "Mid" and then starting to Rage on eachother. As a filler I need too know which role they are going to choose, but if everyone are just being quiet and lock in the role they wanted from the beggining no matter what I'm getting confused because the clock is ticking. I don't got all the time in the world for spectating you telling me about how you are going to troll because you didn't get the role you wanted. F*ck you and what you want, this is a fcking Multiplayer game, you aren't more special than the other 4 players in your team, so be nice and communicate.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 9:09am | Report
Word!

Even more annoying when they just randomly want to go another lane when the game starts and if you say f*ck off, then they just rage quit.

But right after communication the biggest problem is still the warding.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 9:55am | Report
.....Well I guess since I kinda stopped doing it someone else had to pick it up...

Dude stop whining. Learn to fix what you can control (hint: This ain't one of those things) and respect the pick order. If people aren't saying **** and it's your turn to pick then take whatever you want. End of story. If later picks don't like that then they are going to get left behind, much like what you are doing because you don't want to piss anyone off.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:18am | Report
R4GE wrote:

I've recently left a big amount of games because of the reason no one is coumminacting

If you are leaving game you are the problem not the victim
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:26am | Report
You don't exactly learn how to communicate. It's something you do or you don't. ^ Leaving the game is not a good choice. If someone doesn't communicate in your team, you just try to deal with it and understand the other player.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:42am | Report
Quoted:
If you are leaving game you are the problem not the victim

Mhm, I'm the problem for others, but it's literally the question who's leaving. In almost every single game it is 2 players that's saying "please leave".

Quoted:
Dude stop whining. Learn to fix what you can control (hint: This ain't one of those things) and respect the pick order. If people aren't saying **** and it's your turn to pick then take whatever you want. End of story. If later picks don't like that then they are going to get left behind, much like what you are doing because you don't want to piss anyone off.

I'm not actually whining, but you got a point. I've to control the situation and not getting panic. Picking what I want and not giving a fck isn't the solution for me, I'm not the guy that pisses of others on purpose. About the pickorder thing, pickorder is law for me.

Quoted:
You don't exactly learn how to communicate. It's something you do or you don't. ^ Leaving the game is not a good choice. If someone doesn't communicate in your team, you just try to deal with it and understand the other player.

Actually I don't know what to do in this kind of situations but I'll try to stay calm and not getting panic.

Thanks for the responses, I've alot to learn about controlling situations in League.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:49am | Report
I mean, people play league not because they want to talk, and give their ethnographies, along with other stories from their personal life. If you're looking for a game with more communication, Guild Wars, or something like World of Warcraft might be a good place to look. While fixing a problem is usually the best course of action, this is just one of those things you simply can't do. The way around that is to just play, and try to read your teammates as best you can. If my team is silent, i use that to my advantage and try to assume the shotcaller on the team. It's quite good practice for ranked teams, and it's very important if you're looking to improve in soloQ
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:51am | Report
I've sometimes muted my entire team before to great effect.

Communication is nice, but sometimes there are just people who need to be clamped to shut the **** up.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 2:27pm | Report
R4GE wrote:

Mhm, I'm the problem for others, but it's literally the question who's leaving. In almost every single game it is 2 players that's saying "please leave".

doesn't matter, you still left the game and negatively impacted the experience for 9 other players. It's against the summoner's code. You can mute them, they can't replace you after you leave, regardless of how bad you are. Stop trying to justify the fact that you're just as toxic or even more toxic as the players asking you to leave
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 2:31pm | Report
"holy **** this lee sucks only feeding gg, kha camps mid" - Muted
"thanks for ganks lee ****, kha camps bot" - Double mute
"thanks for ganks lee ****, kha camp top" - Muted

My last game. Ended with 6/5/13 stats and 4 turrets destroyed.

EDIT: I did unmute them after we succeeded to do something together though

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide